Macromastia Candids

munari

Reaction score
This woman lives in my town and sometimes I meet her. She is ugly, short, chubby and she has really macromastic udders. She always walks alone probably not married or engaged, I hope to meet her many other times ;)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-04-23-12h05m52s348.jpg
    vlcsnap-2019-04-23-12h05m52s348.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 2,183
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 1,606
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 1,789
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 2,016
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 2,032
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 2,171
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 2,246
This woman lives in my town and sometimes I meet her. She is ugly, short, chubby and she has really macromastic udders. She always walks alone probably not married or engaged, I hope to meet her many other times ;)
Ah Italians...

Invite her home for cofee :p

The post lives up to the title. Nice!

Any pretty macromastia woman in your town?

Comically large amount but one like this in particular. I never personally met her but their is this woman whom during the summer times only walks around the main roads by my house not particularly attractive 20 something dark skinned black woman with a gargantuan rack. I mean so big i can't even estimate a size and i regularlly hang out with a chick with a z cup. They hang below her waist and stick out about two and a half feet she legitimately looks pregnant with triplets. Only reason i know they are even her breasts is because i overheard a conversation at a gas station with her one day. A guy was offering her a ride said he seen her around and that pregnant women shouldnt be walking like that especially as hot as it is and her response was "i'm not fucking pregnant.Shit! Nigga these just my damn titties" the dude responed "oh my god damn"her response before walking away was "yeah i know oh my god they fuckin heavy too leave me the fuck alone.

Comically large amount but one like this in particular. I never personally met her but their is this woman whom during the summer times only walks around the main roads by my house not particularly attractive 20 something dark skinned black woman with a gargantuan rack. I mean so big i can't even estimate a size and i regularlly hang out with a chick with a z cup. They hang below her waist and stick out about two and a half feet she legitimately looks pregnant with triplets. Only reason i know they are even her breasts is because i overheard a conversation at a gas station with her one day. A guy was offering her a ride said he seen her around and that pregnant women shouldnt be walking like that especially as hot as it is and her response was "i'm not fucking pregnant.Shit! Nigga these just my damn titties" the dude responed "oh my god damn"her response before walking away was "yeah i know oh my god they fuckin heavy too leave me the fuck alone.
You gotta get a snap of this one...

Last edited:

Long on tales of knowing all of these women, because this must be the 20th macromastia case you know, but remarkably short on photos of them :D

Long on tales of knowing all of these women, because this must be the 20th macromastia case you know, but remarkably short on photos of them :D
Like I said I don't know her only randomly saw her walking around town during the Summer hopefully this summer I see.her again and I'm.noy behind the wheel

Thank you for all you contributions regardless of looks. Keep them coming. Thank you.

Not everyone is:
1) Ready with a camera/phone
2) In possession of a good camera/phone
3) Willing to take a chance and snap photos

In other words, don't assume.

Yes, but this chap has claimed to 'know' a shed load of macromastia girls, plus various huge boobed girls who have their own threads on here. I can believe that he's facebook 'friends' with some, but when he pops along AFTER a girl has been posted to tell us that he 'knows' her and not before she's been posted, it strains your belief. We'd all like to believe, but there is a limit.

Another case of macromastia in my town. She is also short and so ugly, but she has really two colossal monster udders
Those are huge, if your not interested in dating or having a relationship, ask her if she ever thought about extra cash posing

I got to confess I have a fetish for these type of women. Older, ugly, and with HUGE saggy udders. Does anyone else have this fetish?
Same here brother. Don't know what it is.. Maybe it's because I like that they don't care about how large their breast get and are most likely available because other men dont find them sexy

I got to confess I have a fetish for these type of women. Older, ugly, and with HUGE saggy udders. Does anyone else have this fetish?

I wouldn't call "older, ugly, huge saggy udders" my fetish; but certainly not beneath me :)