Look but don't touch.

I do hope you at least get a hug from her every now, and then.
Lol! I do get a hug every once in a while but it's extremely rare. The problem is that this girl and I haven't always gotten along. We've known each other for 3 years now and we've only just started to get along in the past few months. That's why anytime she's nice to me I get surprised.

Hugs used to be one of the few benefits I'd get, and those slowly faded once they learned I was interested, or distance became a thing. Found it depended on the woman as to her reaction. One I knew for a long time, and Im sure she doesn't get a lot of action at home since she gained a lot of weight (which most went to the three good spots thankfully...she was like 5ft even and went from a 38DDD to I think a 38J or K). Always used to get to third base but she'd never go all the way. Damn loyal partners :p

OP, you sound like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty, reduced to a wobbly kneed wreck by a girl half his age. You should chronicle the whole affair here with regular journal entries. And by the grace of god, may you get to see those sun-frazzled nipples.

When I was 16 I met my older 20 year old second cousin at a family gathering that took place at a lake. The first time I saw her she was literally in a black bikini top and short shorts and had to be in the 36E range (I knew this because at the time my HS girlfriend was a 36DD). I don't think any man would look down on me for admitting for the rest of that outing all I could think of was taking off her tight bikini top and going to town on those mountains.

OP, you sound like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty, reduced to a wobbly kneed wreck by a girl half his age. You should chronicle the whole affair here with regular journal entries. And by the grace of god, may you get to see those sun-frazzled nipples.
Lol! I actually love this comparison because I love that movie. However, don't cry for me Argentina. I'm lucky enough to have a big breasted gf my own age to release all my frustration onto, it's just that this chick is so young and firm looking and her tits really are insane that I can't help but imagine what I'd do to them.

As much as we all want instant gratification. A big part of me actually enjoys being teased like this especially since I know nothing will ever come of this. Still, I love imagining scenarios where it could.

Last edited:
When I was 16 I met my older 20 year old second cousin at a family gathering that took place at a lake. The first time I saw her she was literally in a black bikini top and short shorts and had to be in the 36E range (I knew this because at the time my HS girlfriend was a 36DD). I don't think any man would look down on me for admitting for the rest of that outing all I could think of was taking off her tight bikini top and going to town on those mountains.
This is what I'm talking about. A perfect example of 'look but don't touch'. You know you can't have those titties irl but in your mind your going to town on them.

You got a pic of her mate?

And by the grace of god, may you get to see those sun-frazzled nipples.
Update:

Dear god I'm on cloud nine!

It had been a few days since I had any real interaction with her and I was beginning to think our little back and forth was over.

Especially after what happened yesterday.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when she came into the room. Once again she starts talking about her sunburn. I asked her if she had taken yet another sunbed and she said yes. She complained that her back was really itchy because of it and said she wished someone would scratch it. She then lifted up the back of her shirt exposing her red, sun burnt back, all the while keeping her front side covered. I wasn't sure what to do but I was empowered by our recent exchanges so I said meekly "I'll scratch it for you if you want". She immediately shut me down hard by pulling down her shirt and saying "no thanks, it's fine". I was taken aback by how abrupt she was with me but I just figured that maybe she had finally come to her senses and realized that maybe she shouldn't be behaving the way she had been behaving lately.

I pushed it out of my mind and just went back to enjoying the sight of her humongous boobs on the down low.

Then it happened again.

My nightly routine is to sit at my computer and either play games or surf the net. That's when she usually comes down and talks to me. Well, tonight she came down and started chatting. I had figured our little sunburn sessions were over so I didn't even bother asking her about it (plus I didn't want to risk sounding pervy). No sooner had I thought that when she suddenly says to me "yeah my sunburn is still really bad". I immediately move closer to her. I didn't even mention it but knowing that that's my cue I say "Oh yeah, well let me see."

First she lifts up her shirt exposing her belly almost down to her pussy (It's actually pretty red) and I reach out and rub her stomach. "Oh wow" I say. She then turns around and says "look, my ass is all red". She pulls down her pants slightly but enough for me to see the crack of her ass and the white triangle left behind by her thong. I decide to go for it, and run my finger just above her ass crack "Gee that is burned" I say. She then spins back around, her shirt still lifted. I then decide to try my luck again and say "okay, how're those nipples doing? Lemme see em". Once again she objects by softly saying "I'm not showing you those" so thinking fast I cut her off and say "okay just show me the under boob". Which she does! As she does she inadvertadly exposes her nipple and most of her boob. Without thinking I reach out and touch the exposed underside of her breast. She then straightens her clothes, tells me goodnight and walks off.

I'm still reeling from it. Did I dream this?

Last edited:
Update:

Dear god I'm on cloud nine!

It had been a few days since I had any real interaction with her and I was beginning to think our little back and forth was over.

Especially after what happened yesterday.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when she came into the room. Once again she starts talking about her sunburn. I asked her if she had taken yet another sunbed and she said yes. She complained that her back was really itchy because of it and said she wished someone would scratch it. She then lifted up the back of her shirt exposing her red, sun burnt back, all the while keeping her front side covered. I wasn't sure what to do but I was empowered by our recent exchanges so I said meekly "I'll scratch it for you if you want". She immediately shut me down hard by pulling down her shirt and saying "no thanks, it's fine". I was taken aback by how abrupt she was with me but I just figured that maybe she had finally come to her senses and realized that maybe she shouldn't be behaving the way she had been behaving lately.

I pushed it out of my mind and just went back to enjoying the sight of her humongous boobs on the down low.

Then it happened again.

My nightly routine is to sit at my computer and either play games or surf the net. That's when she usually comes down and talks to me. Well, tonight she came down and started chatting. I had figured our little sunburn sessions were over so I didn't even bother asking her about it (plus I didn't want to risk sounding pervy). No sooner had I thought that when she suddenly says to me "yeah my sunburn is still really bad". I immediately move closer to her. I didn't even mention it but knowing that that's my cue I say "Oh yeah, well let me see."

First she lifts up her shirt exposing her belly almost down to her pussy (It's actually pretty red) and I reach out and rub her stomach. "Oh wow" I say. She then turns around and says "look, my ass is all red". She pulls down her pants slightly but enough for me to see the crack of her ass and the white triangle left behind by her thong. I decide to go for it, and run my finger just above her ass crack "Gee that is burned" I say. She then spins back around, her shirt still lifted. I then decide to try my luck again and say "okay, how're those nipples doing? Lemme see em". Once again she objects by softly saying "I'm not showing you those" so thinking fast I cut her off and say "okay just show me the under boob". Which she does! As she does she inadvertadly exposes her nipple and most of her boob. Without thinking I reach out and touch the exposed underside of her breast. She then straightens her clothes, tells me goodnight and walks off.

I'm still reeling from it. Did I dream this?

Wake up dude, you over slept. You are gonna be late for work lol.

Apart from randoms in the street etc I’m lucky that the biggest and best boobs I see belong to my GF, she knows my weakness and happily gets changed infront of me ! She knows exactly what she’s doing !

My 21 year old friend who's a single mom. They're really fat and hang really nice under her shirt. The worst part is that I've seen her tits multiple times from nudes she's sent to me on snapchat. I guess she sent those pictures "as a friend," and isn't actually attracted to me, apparently. But I respect her choice!

Do any of you have boobs in your life that you're allowed to look at (or even lust over) but can't touch?
There's a chubby restaurant cashier at her 35-40s (maybe) in the town where I live. A ring circled on her left ring finger. Very huge, fat and saggy in macromastian level.
Seems like she can't afford a good bra to support or it's not available in a traditional market. :unsure:
Rocking hard almost all the time just by staring at her cow's milkers.
How do you guys handle that type of situation? How does it make you feel? Or am I the only one who the universe deems worthy of playing this joke on?
I really wished I have an superhuman ability to stop the time at least 5 mins, taking off her clothes, playing with her pendulous mammaries, filming it and share it to Big Breasts Experiences sub-forum. :cry:

Apart from randoms in the street etc I’m lucky that the biggest and best boobs I see belong to my GF, she knows my weakness and happily gets changed infront of me ! She knows exactly what she’s doing !
Like you, I'm lucky enough to have an S.O. with huge tits. She loves to walk around braless and get changed in front of me because she knows what it does to me.

It's just that for awhile this other girl living with us also had huge tits and also walked around braless and it drove me nuts. It was like being in a Russ Meyer movie lol! :ROFLMAO:

I guess she sent those pictures "as a friend," and isn't actually attracted to me, apparently. But I respect her choice!
Friend zoned eh but still showing respect? Well you're a bigger man than me.:confused:

Last edited:
Don't really have anyone in my life like that currently. I DO wonder what goes thru my friends' heads sometimes when they're able to get a hug from my wife and her 38Hs press against them.

Was a girl I worked with a couple of years ago. About 5ft 5, probably a size 8, with massive tits, they were the first thing you and everybody else saw. Sadly our boss was her aunt, but you could only imagine, she clearly knew what she has, as she only wore stuff that pretty much covered everything, 99% of the time she was in oversized baggy jumpers.

More recently, sisters friend has massive tits, she’s tiny probably only 5ft 3, but her tits go down to her belly button.