Kristyna Martelli has died

blotter

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
I was not a big fan of hers and the overdone plastic look but it is sad when someone really young has died.I believe she was 24.
The speculation is that she died due to complications from a surgery.
Just be happy with what god gave you.Your life is not worth getting bigger this and bigger that.Rip!
Mod edit: Removed dead links. BBL46LL

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I'm sorry to hear this news. I would chat with her regularly and she made some custom content for me in the past she's definitely my favorite enhanced model. Her new website just went live last week I think and i sent her a message to congratulate her but never got a reply. So sad :( i will really miss her.

cousinkevin said:
Comment deleted

Someone has died and that's your first reaction. Perhaps you are mentally ill, :roll:

Sad for her to die.

On a separate note......that ass was hilarious.

I hate it when any model passes away.

One of my favorites was Devon Taylor. I got to meet her back in 2008

eric69 said:
cousinkevin said:
Comment deleted

Someone has died and that's your first reaction. Perhaps you are mentally ill, :roll:

Just love the free speech here....not. I stand by my comment, so many women fuck themselves up from ridiculous plastic surgery. If you think she looked normal then you need some help pal.

I think it's up to them how they want to look.

cousinkevin said:
Yep and kill themselves in the process, zero sympathy here.

I'm not sure that makes you an especially nice person, but each to their own.

eric69 said:
cousinkevin said:
Yep and kill themselves in the process, zero sympathy here.

I'm not sure that makes you an especially nice person, but each to their own.

Well, you'll never know how nice I am or not, but I am speaking the truth. If you care so much for her and others alike then maybe try to persuade them not to destroy themselves....just a thought.