Katarra M

I'm not sure what's so confusing about wanting to see her topless! Access to the video can imply the ability to view it again and use a screen recorder.
Theres nothing confusing about wanting to see her topless. I know what access to the video means you dont have to explain it

Theres nothing confusing about wanting to see her topless. I know what access to the video means you dont have to explain it
I hope so!

Hope the next reply is someone getting access or at least trying to get the/a topless video/s of her instead of commenting on a post about someone trying to get a topless video!

Last edited:
I hope so!

Hope the next reply is someone getting access or at least trying to get the/a topless video/s of her instead of commenting on a post about someone trying to get a topless video!
How about you try?

This series of comments is pretty stupid because if he still had access to it, he’d have said so. Clearly the implication from his comments is that it was a disappearing/temporary vid.

How about you try?

This series of comments is pretty stupid because if he still had access to it, he’d have said so. Clearly the implication from his comments is that it was a disappearing/temporary vid.
Why don't you do
How about you try?

Hope the next reply after this reply, is someone getting access or at least trying to get the/a topless video/s of her instead of commenting on a post about someone trying to get a topless video!

Last edited:
Why don't you do

Hope the next reply after this reply, is someone getting access or at least trying to get the/a topless video/s of her instead of commenting on a post about someone trying to get a topless video!
Man just make a dummy account and ask for another vid from her if she really did send vids it means she does that but the sad part is we could always find it nothing is deleted online