K from Cleveland (PERFECT huge tits, can't believe she got a breast reduction )

SuperOops23

Reaction score
Theres more on her OF I might buy it when I get paid. Such a shame she chopped her tits lmao

I got 3 vids but there too large to post let me know if y'all want them I'll put them on a dropbox or something

Attachments

• FKJE9b_XIAA8-EO.jpeg
    FKJE9b_XIAA8-EO.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 760
Theres more on her OF I might buy it when I get paid. Such a shame she chopped her tits lmao

I got 3 vids but there too large to post let me know if y'all want them I'll put them on a dropbox or something
We need post BR pictures as well for it to be in this sub-forum. Please post some or the thread will be moved to the Busty Amateurs sub-forum.

a sex worker (OF barely qualifies, but for the sake of my example) chopping off her sexual organs...

itd be like a basketball player breaking their own legs...

<marv albert's famous line but in a sarcastic tone>

a spectaccccularrr move!

Last edited:
Post breast reduction so the thread don't get moved. Pretty disappointing tbh lol I don't know what she was thinking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522-234548.png
    Screenshot_20230522-234548.png
    409.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_20230522-234526.png
    Screenshot_20230522-234526.png
    500.5 KB · Views: 186
a sex worker (OF barely qualifies, but for the sake of my example) chopping off all her sexual organs...

itd be like a basketball player breaking their own legs...

<marv albert's famous line but in a sarcastic tone>

a spectaccccularrr move!
Lol I just posted the post br. Shit is crazy she could have made so much money

We need post BR pictures as well for it to be in this sub-forum. Please post some or the thread will be moved to the Busty Amateurs sub-forum.
Done. I'll be sure to read the rules thoroughly tomorrow. I've gotten a few post deleted already but I won't let it happen again. Im just trying to add content for the cause lol

Apart from how funny it is that most of these women enjoy the big natural tits while they have them and before the BR, what is also funny is that the reduced tits almost never look nice and the scars left from surgery look disgusting - especially to the man who f_cks them after BR.