Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

I personally love the towel pic I posted of her. I love the bare shoulders... and knowing there's nothing underneath that towel.

I always lurk and never ever post here but...goddamn! She looks so damn good in that pic. I mean, she knows how to pick her clothes and how to pose for the camera. I doubt she’s gonna start a patreon or anything but she is smart at getting free stuff from clothing and underwear companies—she gets free stuff that is probably hard to find for a girl of her measurements and they get automatic exposure to over 100k people. And we get a free look. Win-win-win.

Don't have to wait long
I can just imagine how them titties look after taking that bra off.... After a long day from wear it's a bunch of bra marks..and It's nothing like warm presperating Breasts from a bra being took off...I bet her bras does wonders cause when they come off probably hang down to her naval..:eek::eek:

I always lurk and never ever post here but...goddamn! She looks so damn good in that pic. I mean, she knows how to pick her clothes and how to pose for the camera. I doubt she’s gonna start a patreon or anything but she is smart at getting free stuff from clothing and underwear companies—she gets free stuff that is probably hard to find for a girl of her measurements and they get automatic exposure to over 100k people. And we get a free look. Win-win-win.
I don't think she actually gets anything for free else she would say so. I think she just tags where she gets things from
Either way I'm not complaining

With this bra we can really imagine the form without it