Allgooddd - introducing myself

one time i was sitting on my porch wearing a loose, low-cut tank top... i was leaning forward reading my book. i heard a car at the stoplight on my street, so i looked up, and this guy in a pickup truck was rubbernecking + staring at me with the widest eyes i've ever seen as he rolled to a stop. his eyes stayed glued to me well after the light turned green. that's when i realized that both of my tits were out, lol. i pulled up my top and ran inside.
That is a view which would make me stop the car and just watch! Just so cute when tits "pop" out!

another time, i was wearing a low-cut dress at the roller rink and a teenager commented on my "mommy milkers."
Just an honest teenager!
last anecdote for now: a church lady once told my mom that she needed to feed me organic meat/dairy because my boobs were getting too big. the woman's son had a crush on me, and i guess she didn't approve. that was wild.
The son must have had a good taste.
all of these situations were/are honestly pretty embarrassing, but i get off to the attention behind closed doors. there are other stories... maybe i'll share them at a later date

:)
I will patiently wait until you write more.

thank you!! anything you'd like to see in particular?

Would love to see a titty drop out of a sports bra!

I can’t get over those perfect nips. Do you get off to getting them pinched and sucked?

Last edited:
one time i was sitting on my porch wearing a loose, low-cut tank top... i was leaning forward reading my book. i heard a car at the stoplight on my street, so i looked up, and this guy in a pickup truck was rubbernecking + staring at me with the widest eyes i've ever seen as he rolled to a stop. his eyes stayed glued to me well after the light turned green. that's when i realized that both of my tits were out, lol. i pulled up my top and ran inside.

another time, i was wearing a low-cut dress at the roller rink and a teenager commented on my "mommy milkers."

last anecdote for now: a church lady once told my mom that she needed to feed me organic meat/dairy because my boobs were getting too big. the woman's son had a crush on me, and i guess she didn't approve. that was wild.

all of these situations were/are honestly pretty embarrassing, but i get off to the attention behind closed doors. there are other stories... maybe i'll share them at a later date :)
Can't wait to see more of you.

POV: i'll be shampooing your hair today!

Yes please! I'd be a weekly customer for life. Your underboob grazing as you pass by would drive me crazy. And how those perfect nipples poke through that top... what a sex kitten. Loving these little videos, and I know I cant be the only one.

Yes please! I'd be a weekly customer for life. Your underboob grazing as you pass by would drive me crazy. And how those perfect nipples poke through that top... what a sex kitten. Loving these little videos, and I know I cant be the only one.
You're definitely not alone

Don't tell me you're done. I speak for everyone here. We miss your amazing tits. We'd love to see more of you.

Don't tell me you're done. I speak for everyone here. We miss your amazing tits. We'd love to see more of you.

I think she'll be back! Life happens. But it's gotta turn her on to know we are all just dying to see more :)

Would love to see a titty drop out of a sports bra!

I can’t get over those perfect nips. Do you get off to getting them pinched and sucked?
I absolutely do, but only with clitoral stimulation. Otherwise I'm just too sensitive and it makes me thirsty, lol

I absolutely do, but only with clitoral stimulation. Otherwise I'm just too sensitive and it makes me thirsty, lol

that sounds heavenly - playing with those nipples while I suck and lick that clit, there aren't two other things id rather do!

that said... teasing you into making you thirsty doesn't sound too bad either! i have a feeling you can manage multitasking too ;)

Last edited: