Indexed on Google images

boaredd

Reaction score
Happen to do a reverse image search on a picture here and the exact shot and thread were linked back to me via Google lens.

Is that supposed to be happening?

Happen to do a reverse image search on a picture here and the exact shot and thread were linked back to me via Google lens.

Is that supposed to be happening?
We're victims of our own success.
With 950,000+ registered members and being around 18 years, we're typically first page results for busty models.

Is that something that has to happen? Just curious about the privacy implications.
Somewhat, yes.

We’re a public forum, not some seedy joint. We’d rather comply honestly with drawbacks such as the DNP list than be a hidden exclusive, and partially unmoderated forum.

Google reverse image search seems a bit limited currently. Yandex in comparison does face and breast recognition.

All the pages that are locked past logging in should have a noindex html tag, it would prevent them from popping up in google search.

All the pages that are locked past logging in should have a noindex html tag, it would prevent them from popping up in google search.
Oh weird. A direct link to a thread in the girlfriends and wives got linked. I should've took a screenshot.

Thanks for the explanations folks.