Images blown up too large on mobile.

Same here.

Though as a side note, I'm actually finding the new site a bit of a pain on mobile in general.
I don't use this site on mobile so I can't add anything. Maybe one of the admins can help.

Double tap the thread before you click the image. When the thread shrinks, you can click the images and they will open in the correct size.

Desktop version is fine on mobile is fine.

Is anyone else having this problem since about last week?

Hi, I no longer have an Android phone to test, but seems okay on my iPhone and iPad. You mentioned this only started happening a week ago? Has it been okay since the forum upgrade a couple of months back?

Thanks!

It was working fine after the upgrade, yes. I also started noticing the issue about a week ago.

The workaround that haulem mentioned works for the most part, though I have to double tap twice, basically making any text unreadable.

Check it now guys. Working for me after admin fixed.

Still does it for me. It's because the ad provider is creating an ad that is way wider than the actual forum content. For some reason the default zoom is set at the forum content width but the size of the image / interface is the overall page width, as set by the superwide ad.

If you zoom way out on the forum thread you'll see what I mean.