I'm Barbara. And, I'm super new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

My name's Barbara, 24, and I hope to find some nice people to chat about all kinds of stuff.
Welcome to the Forum, Barbara (or, is it Barb, or Babs? ;) ). We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed a picture of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more.

Now, if you can do something like one of these models, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...i-hope-you-like-my-photos.126431/post-1050073 or https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/hi-i’m-aurora.130801/post-1173610 did, I can change your status to TiTs Model. Or, if you are an Amateur Model that has modeled before, it can be changed to Model.

And, by doing this, it will result in faster action if you should find a post that is not to your liking.

We do have rules against abuse, and flaming, etc of the model by any member. But, some guys just do not get it. They think that just because this a is a free Forum, they can write whatever they want to, without repercussion. Well, I am here to tell ya that we will ding them for this, and if they keep it up, they will be banned.

So, if you should find a post that you feel is abusive, or insulting, please complete a Report (click the Report link at the bottom left of the offending post), submit it, and it will be investigated. Please note that the Forum is not monitored 24/7, so it may take a little while for the Report to be acted upon.

However, the Forum is not really set up for regular Chat. So, if you find someone, you will need to take it to DM/PM.

Regards,

You seem awesome!

What would you rather do first: Tell us something about yourself, or ask us questions?

It's always nice to find fellow Brazilians here, nice to meet you Barbara. :)

É sempre bom encontrar brasileiras por aqui, prazer em te conhecer Barbara.

Thread locked.

She left already. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.