I accept morph requests! (Thread locked. Member MIA since OCT 2016)

• Thread starter 123firstsecondthird123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

123firstsecondthird123

Mod Edit:
Thread locked to prevent useless bumping.

Please DO NOT contact o/p, as he has been MIA for 2.5 years.

BQ

I've been morphing for a long time and have developed, in my opinion, some pretty good techniques. A great example would be my thread with Jenna Fischer... I generally do clothed morphs, and I go for the most realistic results I can.

Post any picture you'd like morphed, and include what size you'd like her to go up to. I can verify sizes relatively accurately with my Arithmecup algorithm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saaya Irie, Izumi Asuka, Koike Rin, Lucie Wilde, Shae Summers, Adachi Rika,

I've been morphing for a long time and have developed, in my opinion, some pretty good techniques. A great example would be my thread with Jenna Fischer... I generally do clothed morphs, and I go for the most realistic results I can.

Post any picture you'd like morphed, and include what size you'd like her to go up to. I can verify sizes relatively accurately with my Arithmecup algorithm.
Think you can do some for me email me at tittyloveit@gmail.com

Yes wants to put iN a same photo Three ladies and morphed Is possible?i can send Three fotos...

Perhaps the orginal username of this member has been lost in the Forum upgrade and he's still around here under a new name.
But I think this is unlikely, as his last activity here was Oct. 2016... long before the upgrade.

So I think you folks are out of luck.

Think you can do some for me email me at tittyloveit@gmail.com
This Forum is for sharing. Not for private use.

Just like the media shared elsewhere on the forum, post what image(s) you would like to have morphed, and if someone does it, they will post in the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.