Huge Tits Summit Friday Night October 22

cedricm

BANNED
Reaction score
Apparently Yani and five other mammoth mammaried models are stepping out for dinner tonight. Not sure of the DNP status of the other five but I’m sure they’ll have to take separate elevators if need be. Edit: Yani, OnlyOneRhonda, Alena Ostanova who was somehow off my radar and three on the DNP list which I just checked and realized how sad this forum is.

Last edited:
Apparently Yani and five other mammoth mammaried models are stepping out for dinner tonight. Not sure of the DNP status of the other five but I’m sure they’ll have to take separate elevators if need be. Edit: Yani, OnlyOneRhonda, Alena Ostanova who was somehow off my radar and three on the DNP list which I just checked and realized how sad this forum is.

No one wants to have to have a DNP list, least of all Admin. However, in order to stay legal, it is something that has to be done. Calling the site sad because of that isn't really fair.

...how sad this forum is.
As has been stated numerous times, as well as posted in the DNP List, the servers are located in the USA. Therefore, we have no choice but to comply with a Takedown Request from a Model, and to put her name on the DNP List.

If you want to risk getting a Forum shut down, try starting your own, and ignore the requests to remove media.

If you do not like it here, feel free to leave. NO ONE is forcing you to stay.

Just do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!