Huge black juggs on social girls (See 1st Post - DNP List Applies)

I believe they were natural; but not first or last time I will be wrong.
She had a blog years back about her "enhancements" under her Sharika Ellis name. She also has pics when she was in the military and she had tiny tits. I was luck enough to see her at a pool party in FLA when I was visiting a buddy in Orlando just after she went large. She had on a tiny yellow string bikini and as an engineer I was wondering how the fuck those strings were strong enough to hold her monster tits up lol

She had a blog years back about her "enhancements" under her Sharika Ellis name. She also has pics when she was in the military and she had tiny tits. I was luck enough to see her at a pool party in FLA when I was visiting a buddy in Orlando just after she went large. She had on a tiny yellow string bikini and as an engineer I was wondering how the fuck those strings were strong enough to hold her monster tits up lol
I wanna believe that it was just her aging and growing up that led to the breast growth. Her frame is larger than when she was first modeling...she was quite a bit thinner.

More importantly, when you saw her did they move like naturals?

I wanna believe that it was just her aging and growing up that led to the breast growth. Her frame is larger than when she was first modeling...she was quite a bit thinner.

More importantly, when you saw her did they move like naturals?
Not that I can remember her BF at the time was pretty jacked and protective. I'm not sure if they are together any longer. But I did look at them every chance I could

Not that I can remember her BF at the time was pretty jacked and protective. I'm not sure if they are together any longer. But I did look at them every chance I could
You'd have to be jacked. I am lucky to have dated some seriously hot and busty women back in the day. We would be out--I go to the bathroom, come back in 5 and some yahoo is hitting on my girlfriend. Happened constantly.

You'd have to be jacked. I am lucky to have dated some seriously hot and busty women back in the day. We would be out--I go to the bathroom, come back in 5 and some yahoo is hitting on my girlfriend. Happened constantly.
My oldest son is dating a girl now who sets shit like that up all the time just to piss my son off. He goes to take a leak at the bar and she starts flirting until a guy will walk over to her and give her attention. She loves the excitement and thrill of my son getting all worked up...........really hope he dumps her ass

My oldest son is dating a girl now who sets shit like that up all the time just to piss my son off. He goes to take a leak at the bar and she starts flirting until a guy will walk over to her and give her attention. She loves the excitement and thrill of my son getting all worked up...........really hope he dumps her ass
Yeah that doesn't sound healthy. The chick I had this issue with never solicited the attention. She was just a very attractive and voluptuous woman. 5-9 tall. 36-24-36 and wore a legit 36H-I cup goddess bra. All natural. White girl, short blonde hair. Looked a lot like the country singer Kellie Pickler but with a huge chest.

Last edited:
Yah they've been broken up for a couple years. THey were in fact engaged at one point...she made a big hubbaloo out of it...including, iirc, a bachelorette party?

Anyway, I'm sure she's got a superb easygoing, humble personality.

Tell me more bro, any of those sharika ellis blogs still around I want to see how she managed to get such monsters with implants

She does look incredible. That picture above is insane!!
yes,I discovered her only yesterday and she is perhaps my all time favourite now. Those breasts are nothing short of massive. She is also >180cm tall so she is truly walking sex commercial. Realistically speaking now, she for sure has grown up and had rather large tits to start with, but look at those juggs now, it seems physiologically impossible to grow into such a massive size without surgery. Anyway I find it super hot that she chose to be that busty. Anybody knows more of such "black bimbos" similar to ellie?