How would you react if your GF told you she had a breast red

Her mom, and through health insurance.

But your right. She could not do it on her own. I certainly am not paying.

Dude, I love huge tits, they're great.

Just my opinion, don't pay her everything... that's humiliating.

No pair of tits is worth it. Or if it is, it's temporary. Few months at best.

Let her chop off her tits and dump her.

You win because
1) it's time to get away from what seems to be a gold digger
2) there won't be a point staying after she gets a reduction anyway

In a sickening kind of way I wish she would go through with it. It would make it easy for me to move on, and she would realize how hard the little titty girls have it and regret doing it

Well, you can't go back in time to enjoy her pre-reduction tits, so I wouldn't worry about it. I would ask her some older pics to satisfy my curiosity.

Anyway, this depends very much on each person. A friend told me her GF would get a reduction, going down from F cups to a D cup. His reaction was "Well, it keeps being more than a handful so I can't complain"

zomogustar said:
She let out a embarrassed laugh and said "you wouldn't believe me if i told you most people don't even know that it is an actual size." AT this point my mind panics and i think ok J through L then she asks me if i really wanted to know and not to look at her differently. I of course fully invested went somewhere i shouldn't have sand said fucking yes. She then dropped the biggest most surprising bomb on me..."when i graduated hs i was a 40Q and a year later when i finally got rid of them i think i was coming out of a 42R. My doctor was in shock at how big i was and told me he took 38lbs of boob off of me"

Ugh.... it hurt to read this, Zomo. Sorry! :cry: