How do I help my J cup wife love her boobs?

Piano2010

Reaction score
Yep so ama massive big breast freak. She started out as a C cup, but I was blessed and she grew and grew. I am SO happy with them, but I can't get close to them because my wife isn't happy with her body.

My first thought was to book a personal stylist session for her, so that she could discuss what type of clothes would suit her figure since she's quite lost in this area.

In essence, I must raise my wife up so that she sees herself as the goddess she is. I need your help, boys.

well, how's her body ratio? and the shape?
personally I would buy her a pair bra that fit her boobs so perfectly that she wouldn't feel pain
and cloth that kinda exposed but sexy.
make her feel special when you're going out.
if that's you want to hear

Yep so ama massive big breast freak. She started out as a C cup, but I was blessed and she grew and grew. I am SO happy with them, but I can't get close to them because my wife isn't happy with her body.

My first thought was to book a personal stylist session for her, so that she could discuss what type of clothes would suit her figure since she's quite lost in this area.

In essence, I must raise my wife up so that she sees herself as the goddess she is. I need your help, boys.

Easy : create a cult about her boobs on this forum

What caused the growth?