How big is everyones collection?

I'm with @gvout on this one, compulsive downloader but have about 600GB atm, but that's after loosing a load of shit due to a hard drive failing, and deleting a whole pile of stuff that I hadn't looked at in years...trying to just hold on to the stuff that really gets me hard...I am slowly deleting...
The difficult thing, having OCD, is not only to stop downloading everything I see for fear of it being deleted, but also getting rid of stuff I have not looked at in years.

Do any of you catalog your collection considering they are so large?

4-5Tb - Not catalogued. Multiple external HDDs. Stuff I haven't revisited in years. Downloads in there from the early 90s downloaded from 2400 baud from BBS sites to now using high speed auto downloaders.

Do any of you catalog your collection considering they are so large?

I did attempt to sort out stuff into relevant sub folders after years of just dumping them into the same one. but it took me so long i just kept it vague instead of allocating specific people to certain ones. And with regards to my pic collection i just cannot be bothered to sort it though because theres so many.

Do you focus on a certain person or just anyone that interests you? If I found out about this place sooner I know my main focus would be on Yendri. Now that I've seen topless pics of her, adding those to my collection is what I want.

I haven't checked my main folder's size in a long time. It's 853gb right now and that's too much for me :eek: I think it's time to delete stuff specially old shit that is 360p / 7 fps lol

I've just recently had to dump emails, and remove pics from one google drive to another. I have 6 email addresses with the drives almost at capacity and three external hard drives

over 50,000 pics and 17,000 vids..I think it is time to unlease/free the beast and get rid of most of it..lol

pretty much nothing. Combo of lack of local talent and no interest in any that I can't have keeps it low.

My "Misc" folder. ~700 of it is videos and the rest are images, stories or manga. I'm a bit of hoarder, especially after experiencing the loss of dailymotion, and more recently tumblr and a couple of good subreddits.
Annotation 2019-02-04 004750.jpg

If anyone here has got any tit4u videos mind forwarding them to me, been trying to track them down since the site went offline

Around 850GB from the late '90s to the present. If I downloaded all my favourite East European Wedding clips (I only have 2 or 3 on the HD) it would too costly to store.