How big is everyones collection?

I don't really keep anything anymore. I only keep things long enough to upload them. The only thing I have now is a two part video of a couple of amateur girls, one with ridiculously huge tits, and I only kept it because I'm still looking for a source. If I find it, or establish that it's a one-off, then I'll upload and/or delete it.

I don't really keep anything anymore. I only keep things long enough to upload them. The only thing I have now is a two part video of a couple of amateur girls, one with ridiculously huge tits, and I only kept it because I'm still looking for a source. If I find it, or establish that it's a one-off, then I'll upload and/or delete it.
Yeah I recently wiped both of my drives clean and lost everything internally, but luckily most stuff I like is saved on clouds, this site, etc..

Heres another question, how much of your collection is dedicated to personal entries?

I don’t keep anything either considering most of it can be downloaded again online.

Only thing I keep is pictures and videos I take of the girls I see. Got a few thousand pics and dozens of videos.

First screenshot is of pictures, second is of videos. All big boobs no small nonsense. how big is yours? or do i have a problem?

If the shit ever hits the fan, you'll have fap material for years--granted you can generate your own electricity.

First screenshot is of pictures, second is of videos. All big boobs no small nonsense. how big is yours? or do i have a problem?
Mine is in the Terabytes over several hard drives. I have OCD so I constantly download, and I’m trying to come to my senses. I have to download EVERYTHING I see, because tomorrow the post or the site could be gone. Then I also do morphs. I do the VBH morphs on DA and the BEA forum and others. I can’t stop. But I need to. I am slowly deleting....

Last edited:
I don’t keep anything either considering most of it can be downloaded again online.

Only thing I keep is pictures and videos I take of the girls I see. Got a few thousand pics and dozens of videos.
My kinda guy

I'm with @gvout on this one, compulsive downloader but have about 600GB atm, but that's after loosing a load of shit due to a hard drive failing, and deleting a whole pile of stuff that I hadn't looked at in years...trying to just hold on to the stuff that really gets me hard...I am slowly deleting...
I've also been in that same boat. Not to mention snooping from an ex. I lost s good bit if material I wish I backed up

I hear that, a million times over!
It's TRUE shit bud...some of my most fantastic conquest she deleted. It's one ex in particular either way she deleted footage I put my foot in to get. Big booty country girls and busty Hispanics all gone bc of her

It's TRUE shit bud...some of my most fantastic conquest she deleted. It's one ex in particular either way she deleted footage I put my foot in to get. Big booty country girls and busty Hispanics all gone bc of her
FUCK! Just as well she's an ex, and you got some busty goth tits to enjoy instead! (which are attached to a woman who hopefully isn't so crazy / snoopy / stalkerish)

FUCK! Just as well she's an ex, and you got some busty goth tits to enjoy instead! (which are attached to a woman who hopefully isn't so crazy / snoopy / stalkerish)
Oh hell nah, shes my best friend from high school.

Good job, nice one! If she's the one in your avatar, you're a lucky guy! :D
Yea man I deal with authentic, I have too much material to deal with the fantasy of female I'll never meet. I deal with true brabusters in life

A little under 100 folders of different girls, I try to consolidate everything worthwhile of a girl when I find someone I like, as I find that so much good stuff of busty petite girls, especially amateurs, just suddenly gets deleted off the internet, and often a girl may briefly post a few things before deleting everything.