Hot little 20 year old student outta nowhere!

Chrisone82

Reaction score
Got chatting to this little cutie the other day whilst at work.gave her my number not thinking she'd ever reply. Low and behold I got a text from her later that day. Charming girl with a lovely fit figure and 34Fs (so she claims). Meeting her for lunch next Wednesday. She went on a night out last night and sent me this. Think I've lucked out with her, says she's into older guys, not looking for anything serious and very much DTF.

Will post updates as they happen. IMG_20210925_141014.png

Well Wednesday has arrived and she decided to ghost me. Sorry guys no more updates on her. Nevermind, I'll just continue the hunt for boobs elsewhere, least I managed to jerk it a few times over her so I'll take that and call it a win!

Well Wednesday has arrived and she decided to ghost me. Sorry guys no more updates on her. Nevermind, I'll just continue the hunt for boobs elsewhere, least I managed to jerk it a few times over her so I'll take that and call it a win!
no more pics from her? :(

For future reference. Take her out to dinner, lunch is too informal and casual for a date.

For future reference. Take her out to dinner, lunch is too informal and casual for a date.
And some (especially younger) women think a dinner first date is too formal/serious these days. I think the move is just meet up and then go with the flow. A date doesn’t have to be about sitting across from each ither eating food.

Everyone has to eat, yes, but the remember whole point of meeting up with another stranger youre attracted to is to fuck. Chicks want sex as much as guys do. You get too caught up in food / date plans and it detracts from the whole point of going out of your way to reconnect.

OP care to share what you said in last message before she ghosted you?

Last edited: