Hitomi Tanaka Appreciation Thread

This is as far as I could get. Still unable to get it linked to the video
That works. Just change the file extension from .txt to .srt and it will work. I'm a little confused though. The first file you attached above was a .pdf for PPPD-162 and now this one is for PPPD-628. Can you get the .pdf for PPPD-162 converted to .txt format and attach it here? Then we can use it as a sub file. Either that or explain how you go from .pdf to .txt Thanks!!

That works. Just change the file extension from .txt to .srt and it will work. I'm a little confused though. The first file you attached above was a .pdf for PPPD-162 and now this one is for PPPD-628. Can you get the .pdf for PPPD-162 converted to .txt format and attach it here? Then we can use it as a sub file. Either that or explain how you go from .pdf to .txt Thanks!!

Attachments

• Pppd162.srt.txt
    83.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Pppd-162 srt.txt
    83.4 KB · Views: 11
I don't understand how you guys are confused about making a .srt from a .pdf, unless you're trying to do that on your phone.

on a computer, open the pdf, select all the text and copy to clipboard. Paste in your favorite text editor and save as a .srt

I don't understand how you guys are confused about making a .srt from a .pdf, unless you're trying to do that on your phone.

on a computer, open the pdf, select all the text and copy to clipboard. Paste in your favorite text editor and save as a .srt
Yep using ohone