Himiwako vs Miosotis

Who's bigger - Himiwako or Miotosis?

• Himiwako

• Mio

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

Milkjugs_76

Ok, please don't flame me if this has already been asked (probably a billion times) - but which of these two mammoth boobers reigns supreme? Himiwako looks bigger to me but she almost unreal...

Since HImi didn't show the goods and has vanished, it's a bit rhetorical.

HIMIWAKO.
No disrespect to Mio, but Himi is a once-a-century phenomenon and outclasses just about anyone else you can possibly try to compare to her.

Miosotis has shown her tits in every possible way, while we only have some clothed pics of Himiwako.

Since HImi didn't show the goods and has vanished, it's a bit rhetorical.
I don’t see it as rhetorical - photos still exist and whether nude or not, you can still see how big each is. And it wasn’t asked rhetorically....but no matter.

But its kind of odd Himi wouldn’t show those monsters; she must’ve been approached by many photographers/ publications/ websites willing to throw cash her way...

I was in the Netherlands last month and I met Himiwako, I think she had an operation to make it smaller or she is doing sports because now she is smaller than Miosotis!!

I was in the Netherlands last month and I met Himiwako, I think she had an operation to make it smaller or she is doing sports because now she is smaller than Miosotis!!
I like how you said "you think" as if it wouldn't be the most obvious difference from her last presence online and lnow'

Ohhh?? Really??? You know the (old) saying "Pics or it didn't happen"??

Another discovery of Nadine where she started in 1985 until in the years 1995 to 2000 MIOSOTIS was the queen of the world of big breasts, a perfect figure, a beautiful look and the most beautiful breasts in the world,... a perfect girl and quite naughty, I really loved this girl,...i always follow her on OMG We can't compare her to Himi

Himi's feminine curvaceous figure fits better with her pillows. Her frame holds the boobs better.