Hey guys..

MrBoobieMan03

BANNED
Reaction score
Just to give everyone a heads up, I will be creating a lot of threads on various topics across this great forum. I haven't really posted much since I joined, but all that is about to change.

I haven't been this breast-crazed in a longgg time, and this forum is like therapy to me. Sure, in our personal lives, im sure we've had discussions with coworkers, friends, family, etc about women (locker room talk). But I don't have experiences talking to people IN DEPTH about tits. Why? Because mostly every guy loves tits, but not many love them like I do. Or you do. Or we do.

What this forum allows us to do is really get in depth when talking about tits...hitting the subject from virtually every angle imaginable. Like I said, therapeutic .

After browsing the forum for about a year or so (I think), I am now about to actively engage on some topics, and I will also some topics of my own. I really would like you guys to weigh in as much as possible.

I love getting opinions, perspectives, and reading experiences. So fuk with yo boi.