Groping Stories . . . .??

i met this petite and curvy, young asian woman at a business function. as soon as i saw her, i had a rising hard-on . . it was LOVE at FIRST SIGHT . . she had a figure a lot like HITOMI TANAKA . . . i could tell her breasts were full, round, and perky from a distance . . . cup size was a DDD at the time . . . all the breast play we did together eventually would cause her to move up but thats another tale .

i chatter her up and after 3 dates of cat-and-mouse games, we wound but taking a drive down the road one afternoon for some nice and dirty fun . . . i made a move and she had exhausted what was left of her will-power . . . . she jumped out of her passenger seat into my lap . . . she was in the throws of passion . . . kissing and groping lead me to peeling her out of her top and over-packed lacy bra . . .

she had beautiful soft brown nipples . . medium-large areolas at the tips of her soft brown jugs . . . perfect and swollen tits with the perkiness of a 20something woman . . i went hog-wild on those amazing titties and i found that she was amazing responsive . . .she surrendered . . . . we lost track of time . . the setting sun had given way to the fullness of night . . . . massaging, sucking, stroking, licking, biting, squeezing, and bouncing her tits around on top of me, my soon-to-be-girlfriend let out a soft series of sighs and then melted into my arms as an orgasm washed over her (she confirmed later) . .
Hey lucky man can you show us this little Asian?

Attachments

• hitomi tanaka sweater.jpg
    hitomi tanaka sweater.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
It’s look not natural isn’t it?

thats not a pic of my ex . . . this is a pic of HITOMI TANAKA, as a reference

OK, sober stories, hmm… how about this one then:

Went on a journey with some older people, due to a relative, normal sight seeing and we were travelling by bus. I noticed an older lady with her friend as they walked towards the bus, her coat was distorted at her waist and down. I didn’t expect anything sexual from this trip at all, so I was unprepared for the sight when she unbuttoned the coat in front of me, said hi to my aunt and shook hands with me. The sagging fatness of her bosom hit me hard and as she held my hand and remarked to my aunt that she brought a nice young man, I felt my excitement grow rapidly. The huge bra made her bosom swell around her waist in a strange way, but the surplus breast meat swelled over the brim of her bra and showed clearly through the tight top.

We entered the bus and my aunt sat down, the bosomy lady sat behind us, talking to her friend. Suddenly she patted me on my shoulder and asked me who I was, in relation to my aunt, I turned and told her, and we had a small conversation about my mom and dad, and she told me her name was Yvonne. As the bus got moving, her bosom moved with the bumps and turns, between and under her arms, the surplus breast meat shivering softly. It was hard not to watch, but she didn’t seem to care, they rested heavily in her lap.

She told me about her late husband, about living alone, how fun it was to meet friends like this and I felt her hand patting me more often than necessary. She was no beauty, thick glasses and wrinkles, but those breasts.

People started talking around us, and the leader of the trip informed about what we were to receive during the day. I talked to my aunt for a while, and then I felt someone standing in the middle of the bus, touching my thigh. Yvonne stood beside me, looking forward, her heavy bosom in my line of sight, she went forward to ask something and I watched her thin back. When she came back, she smiled at me, the bus shook suddenly and she lost her balance, grabbing my shoulder, I felt her left breast swinging into my upper arm, and staying there as she regained her composure, giggling as she supported herself. Needless to say I was overwhelmed.

-I’m so sorry, John, she said and I held her upper hip, supporting her.

-I don’t mind, Yvonne, said I and smiled, she blushed and turned fully to my aunt and started a conversation with her, as she bent forward a bit, her bosom rested on my arm and hand and in my lap. My hand was filled with her left breast, I couldn’t resist caressing slowly and Yvonne reacted by leaning in even more towards my aunt, pressing her heavy breast into my hand, I was slowly groping the very soft mass of her breast. My cock pressed into her other breast.

This lasted some minute or so, maybe longer, then she straightened and my hand was free again. I couldn’t believe this situation and when she caressed my neck with her finger, I knew this was one of those moments.

My aunt said something to Yvonne and she leaned forward again, her overwhelming breasts rested on me again, this time I felt something like a nipple in my hand, and I caressed it slowly and tenderly.

-Maybe you want to sit, Yvonne, I said and she smiled at me.

-No thanks, much better like this, John, we can talk later about where to sit, we’ll be at the museum soon, she said and I kneaded her hanging breast on the backside, or rather under it, up to her belly, just to confirm I was allowed. She didn’t move at all, apparently satisfied with my hand exploring.

Then suddenly we had arrived. Yvonne rose and got her coat. I let my aunt out in the middle, feeling Yvonne’s soft bosom in my back, sorry, I said to her, and she patted my shoulder assuring me that it was ok.

During the time in the museum, my aunt wanted to see something special, and we separated from Yvonne and her friend, but as we had some coffee, they returned, Yvonne sat on the bench beside me, her friend by my aunt. Her swelling bosom pressed against the table, she sat close to me, and her breast rested on my thigh. Carefully I placed my left arm on the table, the right under the table, my right hand touched her thick breast lightly, she didn’t react, then I placed my hand on her breast, and waited, she didn’t move, then I started groping her softly, caressing the soft breast.

-…so good to see you, Yvonne said, and your niece, he’s a nice young man, isn’t he?
-Yes, very nice, said my aunt, and kind.
-Yes, kind indeed, Yvonne said looking at me, I could have sworn that she winked at me.

On the bus again, towards lunch. Got separated from Yvonne again, my aunt and I had a good time, talking.

-Yvonne has incredibly large breasts, did you notice?, my aunt said, everybody has told her to get rid of them, they must be so heavy, don’t you think?
-Yes, very heavy, but I’m a man you know, I couldn’t imagine what it feels like.

-I saw her in the changing room once, at the swimming pool, they hang down very low, I remember watching them move as she walked around. Her late husband liked them though, he couldn’t let go of them at times, we didn’t like him very much, kneading Yvonne’s breasts in public. A terrible man, he was.

Then we left the table and got into the bus, Yvonne sat there already and smiled at us, I smiled back at her as did my aunt. Nothing more happened on the bus, but we arrived to a small mall with home made stitchings, cloths and really good things for older women. My aunt disappeared and I wandered around aimlessly, suddenly I bumped into Yvonne, walking by herself, she took hold of my arms and the sides of her enormous breasts were in my hands, she pressed herself into me, her bosom pushing into my groin and lower belly. I kneaded her soft, soft breasts and watched into her eyes.

-Ooooohhh, John, what are you doing to me, she whispered, caressing my arms.
-Caressing your breasts, Yvonne, do you mind?
-Noooo, keep on, said Yvonne, are you hard now, John.
-Ohhh, yes, I said, digging under her hanging breasts, they were heavy.

Someone came by and I separated from her, her friend came also and the moment was gone. As we got on the bus again, I hoped to get some more opportunity, but nothing more happened.

As I hugged Yvonne outside the bus, when we got home, she whispered to me that I should call her.

. . .. any more stories about Yvonne?

many years ago, i was at a college party on campus. the main event for the night---bikini FOAM dance party!!!

for some reason, that night i got to the party scene a little early and was waiting outside for my crew to show up. Suddenly, as i was standing around, a pair of girls walked by me, chatting. however, i noticed the girl on the right was a hugely busty, young, Mexican woman with lovely brown skin. she was wearing a bikini top as she bounced past me.

for some reason , the adrenaline hit in a split second as she went by and i got a shot of those (im guessing) j-cup, high-sitting, melons. before i even knew it, i had walked up behind her and scooped up two handfuls of these humongous tiddies. instantly, i felt her nipples harden through her waxy bikini top. all she did was let out a soft, high-pitched squeal as i gave her tits a full double grope--for good measure. she froze in her tracks.

as i let go, i somehow came back to reality from my momentary titty-trance. as i pulled my hands, the busty honey giggled sheepishly. before she fully turned around, i made a hasty retreat--having no idea what i was doing, who she was, nor who might have witnessed this open groping of a strange college coed with huge, juicy tits.

the end

I tried my luck with groping once after a few drinks but the reaction was not what I expected :ROFLMAO:

i used to work in the backroom of an electronics store and would very rarely have to go up front to talk to a customer and i HATED IT. there was a super sexy filipino girl that worked in front that i would flirt with she had a killer body and tits like young lucy thai...shed sometimes let me feel her up when she came in the back. it was no secret that i was a pervert esp with her and basically i would protest going up front to help her with a customer so much that shed offer her body as payment to me to go answer a question...it was glorious. typical exchange
"Hey anon this lady has a question about graphics card can you help her??"
me not even looking away from what im doing" absolutely not"
"sighhh" shed pull my shoulder turning me around and sort of roll her eyes and present her tits like they were on a platter "fiiine hurry up"

sometimes id take too long and shed laugh and hit me and pull her tits away, sometimes id reach around and palm her ass so good i feel her cooch and shed moan. she was short but her tits were big and perky and SOFT man i miss it lol

i used to work in the backroom of an electronics store and would very rarely have to go up front to talk to a customer and i HATED IT. there was a super sexy filipino girl that worked in front that i would flirt with she had a killer body and tits like young lucy thai...shed sometimes let me feel her up when she came in the back. it was no secret that i was a pervert esp with her and basically i would protest going up front to help her with a customer so much that shed offer her body as payment to me to go answer a question...it was glorious. typical exchange
"Hey anon this lady has a question about graphics card can you help her??"
me not even looking away from what im doing" absolutely not"
"sighhh" shed pull my shoulder turning me around and sort of roll her eyes and present her tits like they were on a platter "fiiine hurry up"

sometimes id take too long and shed laugh and hit me and pull her tits away, sometimes id reach around and palm her ass so good i feel her cooch and shed moan. she was short but her tits were big and perky and SOFT man i miss it lol
No pics?