Graciela Montes - Brunette Busty Big Hourglass Tall Mexican-American Latina Beauty

So she had a nosejob, but it's inconceivable to you that she might have had other sugery?
Okay point made and taken as I saw the Tiktok.com video. It is a bit surprising that she has had that much lipo suction and even around her face too because she is so young still. However, at the end she does state that she has no butt implants and only breast implants. JFYI I was not saying that this does not exist nor happen in L.A. but there are many young healthy latina ladies and other races who look quite beautiful and hot and have not had anything near that amount of surgery. They mostly eat and sleep well and go to the gym at least some. I know this is definitely more prevalent as you said on the 'West Side' where people are generally much more well off right? I do know of a small office in the 'East Side' Duarte area that does fat reduction and is a quite popular clinic. So I do acknowledge that this is a real thing.

Last edited:
Shes pregnant now, hopefully this causes more BBL's and augmentations in the future.

Hermosa

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_10000000_820733732562053_1871087357908203608_n - cópia.mp4
    14.3 MB
  • ssstik.io_1687871831791.mp4
    6.7 MB
If I lived in LA i would do lots of candids of her lol. Too bad im in florida