Got spotted, played it cool for this petite one.

eviled1280

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
This was pre-pandemic, but for some reason never posted this. I'm at the Thompson Center food court for lunch again when this woman and her friend sit down at the high table right next to me. Then lucky the good looking, busty one sits across from me, so I fire up the recorder and hold my phone as inconspicuously as possible.

Well, once they picked up their orders and got settled, the target looks over and says, "Is he recording me?!?" to the friend that is closer who replies, "I think he is." So the target hops up and walks AROUND me to get a look at my phone screen then goes and sits back down. I never budge the the entire time, I just continue to eat my food and pretend I'm listening to my earbuds. As she's walking back, she says to her friend, "Oh, the screen isn't on, it's fine. That happens to me all time."

I was a little worried that in that public of a place she would notify a cop or something first and they would come and talk to me and have it be a whole ordeal. Nothing would have come of it, but no one wants that heat. Again a little disappointed as the black shirt masks her contour again. But she is petite with a tiny waist with big boobs for her frame.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200524-104137_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200524-104137_Gallery.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 548
  • SmartSelect_20200524-104126_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200524-104126_Gallery.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 535
  • SmartSelect_20200524-104113_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200524-104113_Gallery.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 528
  • SmartSelect_20200524-104104_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200524-104104_Gallery.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 666
  • SmartSelect_20200524-104053_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200524-104053_Gallery.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 695
  • SmartSelect_20200524-104042_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200524-104042_Gallery.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 604
  • SmartSelect_20200524-104029_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200524-104029_Gallery.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 505
Nice man. Yeah you wouldn’t have gotten in trouble because there isn’t an expectation of privacy in the public food court. But always good to be fresh on your local wiretapping laws :)

Great pics and I bet she’s used to being recorded lol.

Theres an (expensive) app I use called SPC. Check it out. You can be on a webpage while recording or make the screen blank.

Nice man. Yeah you wouldn’t have gotten in trouble because there isn’t an expectation of privacy in the public food court. But always good to be fresh on your local wiretapping laws :)

Great pics and I bet she’s used to being recorded lol.

Theres an (expensive) app I use called SPC. Check it out. You can be on a webpage while recording or make the screen blank.

I use a free app called Quick Video Recorder that lets you start a recording and will run in the background regardless of the state of the phone. It has a bunch of settings to get it to work the best with your phone's particular camera.

Somewhat similar situation happened to me a while back.

The woman in question (on this thread) looks as if she is just a prissy BITCH anyway.

Great story! Kept your cool... balls of steel. Keep up the great work!

I have a theory and this is no disrespect on the op ,that certain women dress this way to attract Jock Adonis and his bulging crotch and wallet where as us mere ugly mortals are seen as filthy old men.I have seen this happen.

This was pre-pandemic, but for some reason never posted this. I'm at the Thompson Center food court for lunch again when this woman and her friend sit down at the high table right next to me. Then lucky the good looking, busty one sits across from me, so I fire up the recorder and hold my phone as inconspicuously as possible.

Well, once they picked up their orders and got settled, the target looks over and says, "Is he recording me?!?" to the friend that is closer who replies, "I think he is." So the target hops up and walks AROUND me to get a look at my phone screen then goes and sits back down. I never budge the the entire time, I just continue to eat my food and pretend I'm listening to my earbuds. As she's walking back, she says to her friend, "Oh, the screen isn't on, it's fine. That happens to me all time."

I was a little worried that in that public of a place she would notify a cop or something first and they would come and talk to me and have it be a whole ordeal. Nothing would have come of it, but no one wants that heat. Again a little disappointed as the black shirt masks her contour again. But she is petite with a tiny waist with big boobs for her frame.
Holy shit, she’s soectacular! Well done