Good sign at the Gym

cedricm

BANNED
Reaction score
Just as I walk up to the desk to enroll, an extremely skinny middle aged Black woman with extremely large and heavy breasts is leaving with a younger friend. She was wearing workout gear, black tights and sneakers but had a huge flowing pink cover up draped over her massive chest clinging though to give away the fact that she was carrying some medically rare tits.

Tonight she showed up 1/2 hour later than I did and the only corrections I have to make is she’s much younger than I thought I’m reminded of Sunbeams Niagara. and she’s overall top heavy broad shouldered with massive breasts, skinny legs waist and hips. I noticed she had heavy back boobs as well, much like that CVS sighting like her boobs start at her shoulder blades and wrap around her. The outfit was similar oversized flowing pink hoodie tights and a white sports bra. Cleavage began at her collarbone and top filled out like a tent she has to have at least a 48-52 inch bust.

The most amazing thing is her choice of workout and the intensity. 45 solid minutes of cardio on the treadmill at 6mph which is a solid gallop. The only thing keeping her mammoth floppers in that bra was their sheer weight. She was constantly adjusting the top when popouts threatened.

So yeah, damn. I imagine she was obese at one point and began a strenuous workout losing weight everywhere but the right place.

Do you have an idea of a model or someone who has similar size/ figure?

Do you have an idea of a model or someone who has similar size/ figure?
I’ve searched gigantomastia cases for comparison, but haven’t found someone so topheavy on such a small frame. Maybe the closest comparison in boobs is Kerisha Mark who made national news when she had her 36NNN breasts reduced but Kerisha still had a full face and lower body. The gym girl looks like her boobs are feeding off the rest of her.

Attachments

• 7D9ADB3E-0B4E-40E3-A584-406849193D60.jpeg
    7D9ADB3E-0B4E-40E3-A584-406849193D60.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 319