Gigantic Ebony Milkjugs

slicknikinabox

Reaction score
Hey everybody. Super long time lurker here. I’ve never had any post worthy stories until today!

I’ve been talking to this girl on the dating app POF for the past day pretty much and it met all of my gigantic tit criteria.

I was about to give up hope because a lot of encounters I have had were mostly bots. Saw this woman and she had a little bit of cleavage and decided to send her a message just to test the waters of a bot and she replied! We exchanged number and started texting and everything kicked off swimmingly. We exchanged multiple pictures. And she kind of picked pictures that didn’t show her breasts even tho they were enormous. In the pictures they hang down to her stomach even in bra. And she’s so slim!

So we decided to face time as well. And Lord it was an instant boner. She was in a bra and her tits bounced and jiggled all over the place. Her breast flesh just spilled over everywhere. To even guess a size is beyond me. They have to be at least J or K Cup

We made plans for me to go over to her place tomorrow all day so wish me luck! I’ll definitely be trying my best to take pictures so I can share the wealth!

Hey everybody. Super long time lurker here. I’ve never had any post worthy stories until today!

I’ve been talking to this girl on the dating app POF for the past day pretty much and it met all of my gigantic tit criteria.

I was about to give up hope because a lot of encounters I have had were mostly bots. Saw this woman and she had a little bit of cleavage and decided to send her a message just to test the waters of a bot and she replied! We exchanged number and started texting and everything kicked off swimmingly. We exchanged multiple pictures. And she kind of picked pictures that didn’t show her breasts even tho they were enormous. In the pictures they hang down to her stomach even in bra. And she’s so slim!

So we decided to face time as well. And Lord it was an instant boner. She was in a bra and her tits bounced and jiggled all over the place. Her breast flesh just spilled over everywhere. To even guess a size is beyond me. They have to be at least J or K Cup

We made plans for me to go over to her place tomorrow all day so wish me luck! I’ll definitely be trying my best to take pictures so I can share the wealth!
So what happened @slicknikinabox?

I'd love to know what happened next. Met my big boobed SO on PoF so I'm extra curious.

Sorry gents! I should have updated this a long time ago. She and I finally picked a date to meet up. Later while we were fucking she told me that she was a 38 I cup! And I literally stumbled on a milk mine. She pretty much turned to an on and off fuck buddy.

I met up at her place and literally as soon as I saw her my dick literally shot out of my pants! She was wearing a tank top which obviously was many sizes to small. And she had a lot of belly fat on her but I didn’t even care. Her tits literally engulfed her. Even watching her walk they wobbled and shook out of her top.

We grabbed a quick bite to eat at the local IHOP and literally all eyes were on her. While we were waiting she bent over to kiss me many times and it was about two feet of cleavage inviting me in. She had to apologize many times because even as we were sitting her tank top couldn’t contain those beasts. My dick was so hard it could cut through a diamond looking at her! I was really glad we were at that table because I was literally poking the underside of the table drooling over those milk jugs.
Driving back to her place I was hard as a rock knowing I was going to get my dick in between them. And she was holding my arm to her chest. The best feeling of firm but hard ever.

We finally got back to her place. A lot a bit messy but at that point I really didn’t care lol. Laid in her bed. Smoked weed and fucked her twice before I left. And came all over her. It was a great day.

Attachments

• 1692C948-4466-4986-B8DB-3ADBA607B40E.jpeg
    1692C948-4466-4986-B8DB-3ADBA607B40E.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 957
  • F408D9CD-2620-4A4C-ADC4-35DABFB35AC5.jpeg
    F408D9CD-2620-4A4C-ADC4-35DABFB35AC5.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 948
Sorry gents! I should have updated this a long time ago. She and I finally picked a date to meet up. Later while we were fucking she told me that she was a 38 I cup! And I literally stumbled on a milk mine. She pretty much turned to an on and off fuck buddy.

I met up at her place and literally as soon as I saw her my dick literally shot out of my pants! She was wearing a tank top which obviously was many sizes to small. And she had a lot of belly fat on her but I didn’t even care. Her tits literally engulfed her. Even watching her walk they wobbled and shook out of her top.

We grabbed a quick bite to eat at the local IHOP and literally all eyes were on her. While we were waiting she bent over to kiss me many times and it was about two feet of cleavage inviting me in. She had to apologize many times because even as we were sitting her tank top couldn’t contain those beasts. My dick was so hard it could cut through a diamond looking at her! I was really glad we were at that table because I was literally poking the underside of the table drooling over those milk jugs.
Driving back to her place I was hard as a rock knowing I was going to get my dick in between them. And she was holding my arm to her chest. The best feeling of firm but hard ever.

We finally got back to her place. A lot a bit messy but at that point I really didn’t care lol. Laid in her bed. Smoked weed and fucked her twice before I left. And came all over her. It was a great day.
Got-damn man! Dy-no-mite!

Need more pics

Love it when a huge breasted woman takes my hand and places it on her breasts. She knows what I've wanted to do for so long lol!

salute sir....bless us with more

OMG,i hope that you give more picture....