GG cup santanist

Bootle81

Reaction score
So I'm on pof having a good nose when I come across this bald girl mid 30s but lovely big eyes n lips n I'm.jusst intrigued by the bald head but then the boobs come n I new there n then I had to have this busty 1 n so chatting for a week n coffee date done n bk to her place n kissing n the rest n I get the I cant controle myself n bingo boobs out n bj Lol more to continue I hope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210919-100427_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210919-100427_WhatsApp.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,532
Nice tits. Santana would be proud. :emoji_imp:

I ment she is a santanist and Inti the acult very odd

They're kidding you about your spelling. The word is satanist.

Anyway, good luck on your date! We're never certain if a woman plans to give sex on the first date, but I'd rate this one as a pretty high likelihood, what with hating God and all. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, and if he titfucks her and some nut flies in her face he can just say "the devil made me do it!". She'll probably fall in love.:emoji_japanese_goblin:

So I'm on pof having a good nose when I come across this bald girl mid 30s but lovely big eyes n lips n I'm.jusst intrigued by the bald head but then the boobs come n I new there n then I had to have this busty 1 n so chatting for a week n coffee date done n bk to her place n kissing n the rest n I get the I cant controle myself n bingo boobs out n bj Lol more to continue I hope
W
How did it go?

Not seen this 1 in a long time n only last summer was out with the gf in a bar n seen her at the back end of the room and kept my head down n they looked even bigger than when I last seen her

Not seen this 1 in a long time n only last summer was out with the gf in a bar n seen her at the back end of the room and kept my head down n they looked even bigger than when I last seen her
Just out of curiosity, why did you stop dating her, was it the santanism? :emoji_thinking:

Only had 2 hook ups with her then she went weird n odd meet up again late last yearn it was all different she wanted the full hit relationship n kids a house not for me as a say seen her in a pub last year n boss big boobs lovely figure but when they start talking babies it's bye bye