Found Love In A Hopeless Place

tittyfuckme88

Reaction score
My dad invited me over to his place in Azerbaijan for a few weeks. He still travels all over. I was spending 3 weeks. He's lived with his partner Caroline and her daughter Lauren, who's a few years younger than me at 27, in a huge house. I'd never actually met them. Once I got picked up, I arrived at the house and Caroline and my dad greeted me. I then walked into the huge hallway, and Lauren was there, she looked absolutely stunning. She was about 5ft 4 with long brown hair, she must have just been back from the gym cause she was still in gym clothes, her top pushing her tits together, and her leggings clinging to her big ass, she was really curvy, an hourglass vlike figure but not too pinched in the middle. She came over and gave me a hug before going for a shower. My dad and Caroline then showed me around, the place was huge, its own pool, sauna, cinema. My dad showed me to my room, just beside Lauren's. There was a huge king-size bed and a walk in shower.

"Get yourself refreshed and come back down, I'll explain another reason I wanted you to come over" he said.

I went downstairs into the lounge, there was a huge corner sofa as well as armchairs. Lauren was in the corner of the sofa so I sat down a different part of the sofa. I noticed she was wearing a lilac satin robe.

"So the other reason I've asked you out here." My dad said. "I'm proud of you for setting up your own business and expanding it. When I first moved out here, I fell in love with it. There's a couple of opportunities here for me to invest and one of them is a gym. I'd love for you to be a part of it. Lauren is a personal trainer also so she is going to be part of it too but you could run it. Just something to think about. We can have a look in the next few days. Plus I know you love the F1, it's amazing out here."

"Yeah definitely something to think about" I said.

We all spoke a bit more before my dad and Caroline went off to bed.

"Do you want to come through and watch a film. I bet you're still wide awake with the jet lag." Lauren asked.

"Yeah why not"

We went through to the cinema room and there was a massive projector and 10 recliners, some of them doubles. We sat on one of the double ones, Lauren had nipped to the kitchen and came back with popcorn. She took off her robe and was in a top and shorts. As the film was starting up, we kept talking, eventually getting into the subject of relationships. I asked why she was single.

"All the girls out here are like stick insects, and all the guys are into that, I feel so fat compared to them" she said.

"Are you kidding? I was blown away when I first saw you, you've got an incredible figure!" I blurted out.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so forward, it must be the jet lag, it's true though"

Lauren got all shy and embarrassed, we started watching the film. After about 10 minutes, she moved the popcorn from between us, she was sitting to my right, she put her head on my shoulder and I felt her right hand on my arm, lightly stroking it with her fingers. A few moments later, she turned into me and her right leg move across mine, I put my right hand on her thigh and started stroking it. I could also see down her top, admiring her soft looking tits.

"Excuse my thick thighs and stretch marks" Lauren said.

"You've got great thighs, and your stretch marks are part of you so you shouldn't be concerned about them" I said.

"You have made me feel so good about myself, in the past few moments, more than anyone had in the last few years. I actually feel happy with who I am." She said.

I turned to her, "You don't need to compare yourself to anyone, you're absolutely beautiful."

Lauren then looked at me, her finger beckoned me closer in a "come here" movement. She leaned in and we started kissing, my right arm was now around her, my left hand caressing her thigh. We probably kissed for the rest of the film. Once it finished, we lay there cuddling.

"I don't want to move from here" Lauren said "but I'm getting tired".

We put everything off, we went into the kitchen to get rid of the popcorn.

"Can I ask one more thing? What do you think of my ass?" She said, turning around. Her shorts were so tight around it, her hips just accentuated it even more, it was big but in a good way.

"You've got an amazing ass" I said.

Lauren walked closer to me, wrapping her arms over my shoulders, "grab it" she said with a smile on her face. I moved my hands from her hips, round to her ass. Giving it a squeeze with both hands. It was unreal, so soft in my hands. "Wow" I said, "you're so perfect, where have you been all my life?" I asked her. Lauren was smiling from ear to ear before giving me a kiss. We went upstairs to go to bed. Just before we kissed goodnight she said. "Thank you so much for tonight, I've got like 100 items of clothing saved online to buy but I didn't think I'd be able to pull them off, you've given me the confidence now and I can't wait for you to see me in them."

Last edited:
(if you go on Instagram, shes somewhere in between priscillasweetz and djhannahb)

The next morning, I felt like I had slept for hours and hours. It was 11am, I got showered and went downstairs. Lauren was in the kitchen. She came over and have me big hug and a kiss.

"So last night wasn't a dream?" I asked.

"Definitely not" she said. "I am so excited, I can't wait for all these clothes being delivered later. I've got a surprise for you since you're so amazing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You get to see me try them all on, I got loads of figure hugging stuff too. If you're lucky you'll see the lingerie too."

"I'll be the luckiest guy in the world if that's the case." I said.

Lauren sat up on the counter.

"You have no idea how hot it is when you sit" I had my hands on her thighs "Your thighs together, seeing the side of your ass then your hips narrowing to your waist, then back out to your curves on top"

Lauren got all embarrassed at the compliments while she smiled. "I love your dimples too"

She then asked her legs around me, "You're incredible, I'm glad I've got these 3 weeks off with you, if the rest of the time is like this first day or so then I'll be trying to convince you to stay for good."

We shared an intimate kiss, my hands on her hips, her tits pressed into my chest. I could feel her smiling as we kissed. "I'm so happy" she said.

Later on I needed to get more sleep, jetlag still affecting me. I woke up a few hours later. Caroline was back from work, she asked to talk to me.

"I just want to thank you for making Lauren feel good about herself, she's found it hard out here. It's so good to see her happy again." She said.

"I wasn't saying those things just to pick her up, she really is an absolutely beautiful girl."

Caroline have me a hug before she left the room.

It got to 7pm and the delivery driver came to do everything off. Lauren shouted me through to give her a hand with them all. Once they were dropped at the door, it took us 2 trips to take them up to her room.

She pushed me down onto her chair, "sit here and I'll give you a fashion show" she said.

She went into her walk in wardrobe with all the packages, (i won't go through every outfit, just the highlights) there were tight tops, low cut tops, cleavage enhancing tops, a couple of corsets, tight jeans and leggings, figure hugging dresses. She also bought some trousers, the first ones she came out in were white, a bit flared at the bottom. Then she turned around. "Eh, babe, I can see your thong through them."

Lauren turned back around, "Did you just call me babe?" She asked.

I got all embarrassed and said yes. She walked over to me, and straddled me, her big tits right in front of my face in one of the low cut tops. "I love that," she said, "Just be careful you don't call me that around the parents." She gave me a kiss, before turning around and sitting on my lap, Her ass was right against my crotch, within seconds I was rock hard in my jeans. It would have been impossible for her not to have felt it. She looked back at me, sexily putting her finger between her teeth.

"Can you definitely see my thong through these?" She asked.

"Yeah" I replied, tracing it with my fingers before cupping her ass.

"I'm going to keep them cause I find that quite sexy" she says slowly getting up.

She had a few jumpsuits, some that had bits of fabric crossing over her tits, some that had a cut out between her tits. There was a thing we had to go to for my dad's work the next night, a formal evening thing. She wanted to keep the dress for that a surprise.

"I've decided that you're not getting too see the lingerie tonight. I'm not sure if I can pull off the final bunch of clothes but they look so sexy" Lauren said.

She came back out in a range of different vinyl and leather clothing, leggings, jeans, dresses, tops and a couple of jumpsuits.

"Yes to them all." I said

A couple of hours later, I was just gotten into bed. I got a message.

"It's really cold tonight. Can you come through and snuggle? x"

I couldn't say no to that. I put a t-shirt on and quietly went through to Lauren's room. I took my tshirt off to get into bed with her, I was just about to get in when she whispered "wait" she looked me up and down with a smile on her face. "I just had to check you out since you were checking me out in all those outfits" she said before pulling me into bed.

She was in a low cut velour top with matching short shorts. She still had her bedside light on.

"You look so beautiful with no make up on" she got all shy again. "I'll need to get used to these compliments" she said as she switched the light off and started kissing me. I was on the right-hand side and she was in my left as we turned to face each other, her leg was over mine, one hand on my chest and the other behind my head, I had my hands round on her back, her tits were sandwiching her hand between them and my chest.

After a while we started spooning, her ass pressed against my cock, my right hand went under her arm, she took it and linked her fingers over mine and held it between her tits. I could feel her soft fleshy mounds surround my hand. I could feel my cock growing hard. I know she could too. Lauren teased me a little by rubbing her ass against me, but nothing more.

The next night we were getting ready for the formal night for my dad's work. I decided to wear a kilt. I was just about ready when Lauren knocked on my door.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she opened it.

She was standing there in a figure hugging white vinyl dress that came to her knees, it pushed her tits together for amazing cleavage, her hair in loose curls.

"Wow! You look absolutely incredible" I said, going over to kiss her. "This is going to be torture tonight, not being able to kiss you"

"I know" Lauren replied.

I took her hand and helped her down the stairs with her heels, Caroline and my dad were at the front door.

"Let me get a picture of you 2" she said.

It was quite an awkward picture with my arm around her, both facing forward and my arm.

"You 2 make such a cute couple" Caroline said.

"Really?" Lauren said. Turning to me and giving me a kiss. I was shocked.

"Aw you are getting along really well then?" Caroline said with a smile on her face.

"Take another picture" Lauren said.

She turned to me, putting her hand on my chest, I put my hand at the top of her ass. Caroline took the picture before walking out to the car. I moved my hand down to Lauren's ass, in the middle between her cheeks, grabbing it.

"I love that you hold me like this. I had to kiss you and it means we can relax and enjoy our night more." She said.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I said. She looked up at me with a smile, out her right hand on my left cheek and gave me a soft kiss.

"Let's go" she said.

Once we had our meal at the venue, we could relax a bit more. We went up to the bar for drinks.

"I don't want to get drunk tonight" Lauren said. "There's a surprise when we get home, that's if you want to cuddle up with me again tonight."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"All I'm saying is, it's been over 6 months for me" she said, playfully biting her bottom lip.

We got back to our table, I sat on the chair and Lauren sat on my lap. She gave Caroline a phone to take a picture of us.

"You 2 are so cute together" she says.

Caroline took some pictures, Lauren stayed on my lap, I had one hand on her ass and one on her thigh. Her vinyl encased tits were right next to my face.

Lauren then whispered, "I really want to pull your face in them".

" This is torture." I said.

A slow song then came on.

"Aw I love this song." Lauren said.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked.

I took Lauren up to the dancefloor, put my arm around her with my hand at the base of her back and took her hand in the other hand. She was looking right into my eyes.

"I've always wanted to dance with someone to this song. I know we've not been on an actual date yet, but I don't want to miss a chance. I want to be your girl." Lauren said.

I was quite taken aback by her saying that.

"Well, you are my girl" I said before spinning her and pulling her back in for a kiss.

We decided to get a taxi back early on our own. We immediately went straight upstairs, I have her ass a spank and watched it jiggle in front of me. I got changed into my boxers and went through to Lauren's room.

"Lock the door, just in case" she shouted through from her ensuite. As I locked the door, she came out wearing a pair of black heels and a black lace bodysuit, it was long sleeved.

She gave me a twirl, "what do you think?"

I watched as her she turned, the bodysuit was thong-styled at the back, it made her ass look even bigger. The front perfectly cupped her big tits, only covering the bottom half of them.

"You look unbelievable" I said as she doesn't walked over to me. She ran her hands over my chest and abs. I already had a bulge in my boxers. Her hand flirted with touching it, just running the tip of her finger along the band of my boxers. Just as we kissed, her hand moved down over my boxers. "Oh my god" she whispered. "I cannot wait to feel this".

I grabbed her ass in both hands lifting her up to wrap her legs around me. She then grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her tits. 2 soft fleshy mounds smothered my face, it was so warm and had me fully rock hard. I lay Lauren down on the bed. I started kissing the insides of her thighs. As much as I wanted to tease her, I couldn't wait to taste her. I unclipped her bodysuit, her pussy was already glistening. I started teasing her clit with my tongue, Lauren lets out a little moan. I moved my hands up her body, underneath the body suit, her skin is so smooth and so soft. I started massaging her clit with my tongue, my hands made it to just below her tits. I paused to brace myself for how good her tits would feel. I slowly ran my hands onto them, her nipples we looking into my palms. I then squeezed them with both hands. They couldn't fit into my hands and they were definitely the softest I'd ever felt. Lauren then put her hands over mine, the thin lace of her bodysuit separating our hands, motioning for me to massage her tits. I then slid my tongue inside her pussy, she felt so tight, I was then worried that my cock would hurt her. As I was swirling my tongue around, I moved my left hand down to massage her clit with my thumb. I then used my right hand to pinch her nipple. Lauren then wrapped her thick thighs over my shoulders, locking my head in place, she then put her hand on the back of my head, pushing against it to force my tongue even deep into her. She was now moaning hard, grinding against my face. It wasn't long before I felt her tense up, she grabbed the back of my head, I reached up and grabbed both her tits. She then let out a loud moan as she released her tension, I felt her quiver as she came all over my tongue.

I moved up to her "Oh my god, that was amazing! Let me taste myself"

She then slid her tongue into my mouth, I wondered if I was going to see a different side to her tonight, especially after wanting to taste herself.

I stood up, Lauren sat on the edge of the bed, taking off her bodysuit to reveal her big soft tits. She pulled off my boxers, my cock was rock hard.

"Wow!" She said before grabbing it at the base, she looked up at me with an innocent face, what she said next made me realise she was a bit kinky.

"Do you want to feel your stepsister's lips on you cock?" I was so taken aback that all I could do was nod. She started softly kissing up and down the length of my cock, maintaining eye contact the whole time. She then started giving it little licks as she slowly stroked it. She then took the tip of my cock in her mouth, then putting her hands on my hips. We maintained eye contact as I watched my cock disappear in her mouth, as she got to the base she gagged.

"I love gagging on my stepbrother's big cock" she said.

"You're living out a fantasy right now aren't you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it's not quite technically true since our parents aren't married, but it's good enough for me" she said before taking my cock in her mouth again. Lauren had one hell of a technique, swirling her tongue around as she bobbed up and down.

"That should be you lubed up enough now" she said.

Next thing I know, my cock had disappeared between her big soft tits. It was warm and they completely engulfed my thick cock.

"Do you like feeling your stepsister's tits around your cock?"

"God yes!"

I put my hands on her shoulders and started fucking her soft tits. I could feel myself getting ready to cum very soon. Lauren must have sensed I was going to cum aswell. She pulled her tits away.

"Don't you dare cum. You're saving that for inside me" she said. It took a bit of willpower for me not to cum. I then took control pushing her back on the bed.

"It's time to feel you're stepbrother's thick cock inside you" I said, playing along with her fantasy.

I was still standing at the side of the bed, Lauren spread her legs wide, she then used her fingers to spread her pussy. I eased the tip of my cock inside her, it was a bit of a struggle with her being so tight.

I started to push in a bit further.

"Go slow" she said. I could tell it was a little bit uncomfortable for her to start with. I slowly eased in until my while cock was inside her. I grabbed her hips and started sliding slowly in and out of her tight wet pussy. I could see the pleasure on her face.

"Oh my god, I've never felt anything like this!" She moaned. I started picking up the pace, watching her tits bounce. She started moaning louder, I don't think she cared if our parents heard us. She was getting so flustered, I reached out and played with her tits while fucking her hard.

"Oh my god, stepbrother, I'm about to cum all over your cock! Fuck me hard"

After 3 or 4 thrusts she let out a huge moan and I felt her cumming all over my cock. Lauren then lay there, breathless, my cock still throbbing inside her. She then pulled it out, "Lie on the bed, I'm taking control. I know you love my tits but I know you're more of an ass guy, so it's your treat now. You can cum inside me too. Think about how good it would be to cum inside your stepsister." Lauren said as she turned around and straddled me. She grabbed my cock and started sitting down on it. She sat up and looked back at me, her ass cheeks on my thighs.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked.

"God yes!" I said as I grabbed her big ass. She started slowly grinding then pick up the pace and starting bouncing. Watching her ass bounce was in incredible sight. My willpower was seriously being tested, Lauren was moaning again. I gave her ass a spank and grabbed onto it. I couldn't hold back any longer, I started shooting a huge load inside her. As I filled her up, it caused Lauren to moan hard and I felt her cum as well.

Lauren then collapsed in my arms.

"No one has ever made me cum 3 times, that was amazing!"

"I'm surprised I lasted, your body is unreal!"

"Well it's all yours, and that cock is all mine"

"Damn right" I replied.

We ended up taking the whole night, next thing we know it's 7am, the rain battering off the window. We eventually fell asleep naked, Laurens head and tits on my chest and my hand on her ass

Such a great story ;)

Wow! Fantastic writing dude. That shit is hot! Especially love the first story and the whole step sister thing. Bravo!