Forum was hacked + Attachment Issues

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
See this comment by admin.

Click HERE for the latest update.

EDIT:
Problem #1: Attachments to posts / PMs show up as Placeholder tabs, and not with a preview image. Admin (site owner) has been made aware of this.
(credit, and thanks to @BestUsername Ever ).

>>>> If you rely on preview images, I recommend holding off on posting until this is fixed. As, I do not know if it will auto-correct, or not.

As most of the regular members had discovered, the Forum was hacked over 24 hours ago. Yet, the web site (www.titsintops.com) was working.

Admin (site owner) has been working diligently with support to get things back up, and running.

However, if anyone should experience problems (other than temporary slowing down on page loading), please PM me.

Boob On,

Last edited:
I wonder how many of us had withdrawal symptoms? :LOL:

Dear God I was scared is shit I haven't been able to see any content for hours lol..I hardly do anything on Facebook and I only go to look at titties and ass on Instagram. I come here to blog and share content lol. I'm glad it's back up and running lol

You know, come to think of it, there were a few people walking downtown that looked like someone had cancelled Christmas.
Okay, fess up, how many of you guys did I see walking the streets yesterday??! :ROFLMAO::LOL::p:cool:

I thought I was banished to the shadow realm
Not, yet. ;) Jk.

In all seriousness, and as a FYI, anyone who is banned, and tries to access the Forum, will see a Message stating as to why you can't get in. So, seeing just a white screen is a sure sign of trouble.

Glad to see the forum back agn. :cool: The only problem I've noticed is that thumnails aren't loading. It just shows a blue placeholder in it's place.

Glad to see the forum back agn. :cool: The only problem I've noticed is that thumnails aren't loading. It just shows a blue placeholder in it's place.
Same here.

I noticed that just a few minutes ago, myself (will only happen when you try to attach a preview image now. Doesn't seem to affect previously posted previews.

I thought it was me too, since I had just started posting things here.

kraig
So! You are the one responsible, eh? ;);) Jk...

Did they access any info?

Was crazy. Thankfully we have 'isitdown' to check. Hacked. Hmm wild. Any idea who did it?

That sure did suck. I thought initially some sort of IP ban. Certainly made me realize my appreciation for the forum so much more.

Hi admins , why why are some attachments visible in previsualization , and others not? It's really a problem because we have to click on all the invisible photos to see each content , it's really not practical !!!

screencapture-titsintops-phpBB2-index-php-2019-05-03-08_51_44.jpg