Forum Server technical Issues?

BreastQuest

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with everything here (other sites are okay) running slower? And, a few times, the Index appears in a "No Style" page format?

EDIT: Also, had a "timed out" display 2x.

Also, this has happened 2 or 3 times in the past week. But, tonight was the worse.

Last edited:
No problem on my end but I'm using a smartphone.

Thanks, IKKI.

I'm on my desktop. But, I don't know if that difference would be a problem, or not.

The trouble has been a bit intermittent for the past hour, or so. But, within 60 seconds of making this thread, it's running smoother. :rolleyes: But, glad of it. (y)

Usually, if there's a glitch, it usually resolves itself (or is fixed pretty quickly). But, today (13 MAR and since 0630, UTC -7), and intermittently (sometimes a minute, or 2; sometimes 10 minutes +), there has been problems (ranges from being real slow, to totally stopped).

And, I have heard from 2 staff members about it, as well. One also said that another site was not working either.

For me, IG has been fine. But, the forum today prevented me from making my regular contributions. And, is greatly effecting mod actions by all staff.

Anyone else encountering problems?

I heard back from admin (site owner) on this issue, and he is going to check with the hosting company to find out the problem.

He (admin) pays for a dedicated server. So, these problems shouldn't be happening with the frequency that they have been.