Flirting as a middle aged man

If you stay reasonably fit, dress well (not shabbily), behave respectfully towards others and have a humorous side, women will always be attracted to you no matter what the age gap.

Just be sure to draw the line - eg, would I behave like this if my wife was in the next room? That's the moral standard I set for myself long ago, after I settled down.

I would argue that attraction can be non-sexual, in the purest sense of the word. Eg, "Hey, this dude is a good laugh, I'm going to hang around for a chat". I've had hetero guys buy me a beer at a bar after making small talk and I've done the same once or twice. That's how friends are made. And trust me, when women see this it drives them crazy.

So basically, I´m there. Middle age has hit me. And so has marriage and children (for many years), but that´s beside the point.

To my bewilderment, I have noticed that I am getting more attention from women. Also younger women.
Not all the time, but now and then. I was flirting a little with a woman at my local cafe, and I
was amazed to find out she was only 24. I felt somewhat ashamed about this, as I could have been her father.

The thing with middel age is that you are becoming very aware of your limited time and forthcoming decline. And so, there's a sense of urgency to all this.

Have you any comments, thoughts or experience here?
I never did flirt at all really, it is not bad to do it, but I would be careful these days with women, they might try to say that you are trying to assault them, remember the metoo movement is here now.

Buy the way, who is that girl in your avatar? If you do not mind me asking, if she is somebody you know personally, then do not tell me.

I do hot yoga. The classes are normally 67% or more female. I happily wear my wedding ring. Many of the women, all ages, will make small talk with me. I never flirt. On a side note, yoga is great for seeing boobs. I am seriously there for the workout, but working out with some fit attractive females is not bad.

I do hot yoga. The classes are normally 67% or more female. I happily wear my wedding ring. Many of the women, all ages, will make small talk with me. I never flirt. On a side note, yoga is great for seeing boobs. I am seriously there for the workout, but working out with some fit attractive females is not bad.
Any candids?