Flat chested girls bullying Busty girls

Wefa1234

Reaction score
Note: NONE of these statements are my actual beliefs (I actually prefer big breasts by a huuuuuge margin) I’m just diving into the psychology behind one of my favorite kinks, no hate or shame towards anyone, we’re all in this together!

I know most guys on here love girls with big boobs humiliating flat girls through envy or comparisons.

But for me, I love the opposite.

This is by far one of my favorite kinks that I have, it gets me so horny like holy shit. I love when a flat chested girl either punishes, dominates, insults and/or bullies other girls because they have huge boobs. Whether it come from jealousy, disgust or a sense of superiority, there’s nothing I love more than busty girls getting put in their place by flat chested ones.

I think it’s my (not serious) philosophy on women; flat chested girls get less attention and men hitting on them so they have to work way harder, use their intelligence, dexterity, strength and skills to not only succeed in life but find a mate. Essentially they are less “feminine” and must embrace more masculine traits like dominance and assertiveness to achieve.

While busty girls won the genetic lottery, all they have to do is wait around for a man to notice their full breasts that will to feed their offspring. So these big titted girls don’t have to work as hard and end up being slower, stupider and lack resolve.

Plus they are physically just inferior to their flat chested counterparts; large breasts make for a lack of balance, slow them down and hurt during physical activity, major back problems leading to spine problems, the flattening of the woman’s lungs do to the weight of their breasts etc. The only manner in which they are “better” is their alignment with male sexual selection preferences.

Busty women are built for sex and mating, that’s it.

So when all is said and done, I love watching/reading things where small breasted girls bully and humiliate busty women for being these obscene cows and want to reveal them as the breeding bitches they really are through fucking them.

Anyone else like this? Feel the same way? If you have any content like this post it here. Or if you would like to rp/talk about it, PM me!

Busty women are built for sex and mating, that’s it.

So when all is said and done, I love watching/reading things where small breasted girls bully and humiliate busty women for being these obscene cows and want to reveal them as the breeding bitches they really are through fucking them.
would love to see some content like this :love:
only ever seen the opposite, the flats getting bullied :devilish:

Saying busty women are just built for sex and mating is a very narrow minded statement.
Im aware of that, which is why I stated these are just sexual fantasies and kinks, they don’t actually influence my actions/decisions or my outlook on life.

There used to be a similar thread which got deleted, must have been too much rule breaking. A lot of the stuff I mention here is vanishing off the internet, so some of this might be impossible to track down.

https://www.deviantart.com/localite/art/Deluxe-35-674214551

There was a video of Chloe Vevrier fighting a woman who keeps mauling her breasts, can't recall the title.

Chinesesocal had a series of images of a flat chested boxer hitting the obvious targets of a busty boxer. I can't find anything but the first image.

In Tanktop Texas/Oopsiedoodle the main character Beryl has a friend called Moneesha who frequently makes fun of her breasts. This comic is pretty much gone from the internet and you only see scraps of it floating around.

Can't recall the artist who did the wrestlers here.

In the anime Muromi-san there is a character called Fuji who frequently gets targeted by Muromi.

In the videogame Fate Grand Order, a character called Passionlip sometimes gets bullied by other girls.

Attachments

• chinesesocal.jpg
    chinesesocal.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 220
  • b54daa04492fa7aec3f964e9c737b26d8daa2ae538494fea183f9c67f14da7bd.jpg
    b54daa04492fa7aec3f964e9c737b26d8daa2ae538494fea183f9c67f14da7bd.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 207c6560f5de267a5ddbb5754f879d7483e281d1fb938bb5d8b5fd06d6468348.png
    207c6560f5de267a5ddbb5754f879d7483e281d1fb938bb5d8b5fd06d6468348.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 145
  • beryl3.jpg
    beryl3.jpg