Finding the Juggs to lose my titfuck virginity on

T

teninchboner

Back in the late 90s when I was 19 I started talking online with a 32 year old woman in a long distance relationship. Once we started sharing pics I realized she had some amazingly huge tits and the chase was on for me from that point. Ever since I witnessed my first tittyfuck as a young man I wanted to experience it like nothing else. Even more important to me was that I wanted my first pair of titfucking tits to be insanely large. I was purely infatuated with the thought of sliding my cock between this particular woman’s bountiful jugs the moment my eyes zeroed in on them.

We talked a lot on the phone. She lived far away and we were both broke so there was no way I could get out there and do what I wanted to do in short order. At one point when I might have steered our conversation towards her bra size for some intel, she lied by saying she was a C cup. She was very self-conscious about her weight and a little on the heavy side. I had seen some pics and she was really careful to not show her entire body because she was concerned about how I would take the extra weight. I assure you I saw enough to know that she was packing a lot more titty meat than C cuppers under those tops, and little did she know I couldn’t wait to get my hands, mouth, and cock all over them. The extra weight didn’t matter at all to me….I wanted to saddle up on her chest and ride off into the sunset with the biggest set of jugs I could wrap around my cock.

We had several conversations on the phone after that and things started heating up with phone sex and going where I wanted them to end up. At one point she mentioned how guys loved to fuck her tits and she was quite proud of her technique, and I casually played it off and teased her that I’m sure her technique had to be good if she was doing the job with some C cup tits. I finally convinced her to move to my town and we shacked up. Much to my pleasure as I’m helping her move in I’m bringing boxes up into the bedroom and have to sneak a peak in the wardrobe. I see she’s got some G cup bras and I think my dick was dripping precum just knowing I’m about to be blowing some motherloads on those big babies.

I assure you that I started banging those titties every night from day 1, and let me tell you her technique was solid. I have a long cock and there was nothing on earth like the feeling of thrusting my hips as she sandwiched my dick between those funbags, my thrusts shoving my cock through her cleavage and into her mouth as her tongue ran circles around the tip of my cock. This technique never took me long to go from boner to eruption. To keep her interested I would always have to fuck her to orgasm before I got this tittyfuck for dessert. The whole time we are working to her orgasms I would be holding off my nut by dreaming about that tittyfuck I was about to get.

We didn’t have camera phones back then and I wish I had the picture to share with everyone else. I assure you it’s forever imprinted in my memory though. That first time I lost my tittyfuck virginity on those G cup titties, I pulled out of her mouth and pasted the biggest cumshots that I’ve ever blown in my life all over her face. I had definitely rubbed a few off for those six months leading up to when she finally moved out with me, but imagine the pent up desire of boyhood becoming a man and spending all of that time to bring your cock into the soft chasm that it has yearned for as long as I had. She giggled after she had gone into the bathroom to clean up and saw what I had done to her face in the mirror. I knew from that giggle that this big-titted cougar thought she had sucked me in just as much as my cock locked into her big titty-canyon like a tittyfucking torpedo on that first day I had seen pictures of her jugs. Either way we both won this battle and on that first day I lost my tittyfucking virginity I knew I had a keeper.

Last edited:
Back in the late 90s when I was 19 I started talking online with a 32 year old woman in a long distance relationship. Once we started sharing pics I realized she had some amazingly huge tits and the chase was on for me from that point. Ever since I witnessed my first tittyfuck as a young man I wanted to experience it like nothing else. Even more important to me was that I wanted my first pair of titfucking tits to be insanely large. I was purely infatuated with the thought of sliding my cock between this particular woman’s bountiful jugs the moment my eyes zeroed in on them.

We talked a lot on the phone. She lived far away and we were both broke so there was no way I could get out there and do what I wanted to do in short order. At one point when I might have steered our conversation towards her bra size for some intel, she lied by saying she was a C cup. She was very self-conscious about her weight and a little on the heavy side. I had seen some pics and she was really careful to not show her entire body because she was concerned about how I would take the extra weight. I assure you I saw enough to know that she was packing a lot more titty meat than C cuppers under those tops, and little did she know I couldn’t wait to get my hands, mouth, and cock all over them. The extra weight didn’t matter at all to me….I wanted to saddle up on her chest and ride off into the sunset with the biggest set of jugs I could wrap around my cock.

We had several conversations on the phone after that and things started heating up with phone sex and going where I wanted them to end up. At one point she mentioned how guys loved to fuck her tits and she was quite proud of her technique, and I casually played it off and teased her that I’m sure her technique had to be good if she was doing the job with some C cup tits. I finally convinced her to move to my town and we shacked up. Much to my pleasure as I’m helping her move in I’m bringing boxes up into the bedroom and have to sneak a peak in the wardrobe. I see she’s got some G cup bras and I think my dick was dripping precum just knowing I’m about to be blowing some motherloads on those big babies.

I assure you that I started banging those titties every night from day 1, and let me tell you her technique was solid. I have a long cock and there was nothing on earth like the feeling of thrusting my hips as she sandwiched my dick between those funbags, my thrusts shoving my cock through her cleavage and into her mouth as her tongue ran circles around the tip of my cock. This technique never took me long to go from boner to eruption. To keep her interested I would always have to fuck her to orgasm before I got this tittyfuck for dessert. The whole time we are working to her orgasms I would be holding off my nut by dreaming about that tittyfuck I was about to get.

We didn’t have camera phones back then and I wish I had the picture to share with everyone else. I assure you it’s forever imprinted in my memory though. That first time I lost my tittyfuck virginity on those G cup titties, I pulled out of her mouth and pasted the biggest cumshots that I’ve ever blown in my life all over her face. I had definitely rubbed a few off for those six months leading up to when she finally moved out with me, but imagine the pent up desire of boyhood becoming a man and spending all of that time to bring your cock into the soft chasm that it has yearned for as long as I had. She giggled after she had gone into the bathroom to clean up and saw what I had done to her face in the mirror. I knew from that giggle that this big-titted cougar thought she had sucked me in just as much as my cock locked into her big titty-canyon like a tittyfucking torpedo on that first day I had seen pictures of her jugs. Either way we both won this battle and on that first day I lost my tittyfucking virginity I knew I had a keeper.
Amen.