Finally, story about a woman glad she avoided breast reduction

mp4393

Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2023/12/20/enter...-breast-reduction-youll-regret-it-in-college/
https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/sydney-sweeney-interview-december-2023

In an interview with Glamour UK, published Thursday, Sweeney, 26, confessed, “Flaunt what you got. Own it. Love them. When I was in high school, I used to feel uncomfortable about how big my boobs were and I used to say that when I turned 18, I was going to get a boob job to make them smaller.”

Her mom intervened and prevented that from happening, she revealed.

“My mom told me, ‘Don’t do it. You’ll regret it in college,’ ” Sweeney said. “And I’m so glad I didn’t. I like them. They’re my best friends. Everybody’s body is beautiful. When you are confident and you’re happy within is when it really shows to other people.”

It seems every article mentioning BR portrays it as a wonderful brave cure-all for whatever body images one might have. It's nice to see some counter programming.

I don’t think she has really big boobs scanning through the article and looking at the pictures.

I think she has a C cup, and that’s nothing to be concerned with

That mindset is still a favorable and the amount of body dysmorphia women nowadays are suffering from is frightening. Thats the reason why there is demand for so many fucked up cosmetic surgeries in the first place, especially in the asian sector.

I think she has a C cup, and that’s nothing to be concerned with
Yup, I noticed that too. We live in a weird time where C-cup is the average size, and yet it also qualifies for breast reduction.
It is funny to me how many men (and women) still think of D-cup as being the human maximum.

Oh and I love this line:
“My mom told me, ‘Don’t do it. You’ll regret it in college.’ ”
Translation: “Honey, about 50x as many guys will want to titfuck a blonde with big cans, and that’s gonna make life a lot easier for you.”

Now, we get to see these and she gets to be rich. So, I think mama was right.

Attachments

• IMG_1936.gif
    IMG_1936.gif
    8.1 MB · Views: 371
I'm with OP and Pdnejoh on this one. She's not big compared to the average Score model. However at a time when surgeons have so little shame they'd probably try to convince ME to get a breast reduction/lift, a woman of any cup size actively choosing to avoid a reduction or lift is a victory in my eyes.

Last edited:
Norma Stitz comes to mind when I think of this topic… Before she married, she was very insecure about her monster bustline, and her husband was extra supportive… When she mentioned that she would come home with pamphlets describing BR and the cost vs benefits, he both vehemently opposed and offered rational arguments against the operations… Now she has embraced her size wholeheartedly even now, years after he passed…

I think women need to lay off plastic surgery in general like the main actress from the boys apparently had work done and after a side by side comparison I feel it was unnecessary. But do what makes ya happy no matter what I guess.

This is the kind of body positivity that makes me smile. Granted, she is not huge, and I dislike how the Glamour article "hid" her breasts behind her hair in the way they posed her, but the message is important. Having been pressured in the past to get a BR from an aggressive (and likely jealous female) doctor, as well as my former spouse, and being privy to such shows as "Embarrassing Bodies" which make large breasts seem "problematic" and unattractive, it was good to see something positive.

These kind of articles rub me the wrong and right way.

Sure, she is bigger in the Hollywood bubble but the way they talk about her like she is freaking huge gives me Twilight Zone-vibes.

On top of that, it just makes me wish more for a woman with actual big boobs to develop acting talent and show the world what's up. This is very unlikely because women like that don't need talent or hard work to live a comfy life, as we, as a group are a passionate bunch.

Last edited: