Filtering Threads for "Most liked" posts? (Fulfilled - Thread locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riskyricc

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
pretty much what i wrote in the title. Is there any way to filter for most liked posts within a thread?
For example, some threads have close to 200 pages, i'd like to be able to look at the most liked posts with quality wins without having to scroll through every page.
would appreciate any help !!

thanks y'all !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
pretty much what i wrote in the title. Is there any way to filter for most liked posts within a thread?
For example, some threads have close to 200 pages, i'd like to be able to look at the most liked posts with quality wins without having to scroll through every page.
would appreciate any help !!

thanks y'all !!
Try this:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks guys but I meant within one thread. I tried your suggestion and it filters the entire forum.

Thanks guys but I meant within one thread. I tried your suggestion and it filters the entire forum.
Hmm, kind of depends. If you are after a specific thread, then no.

But, if you want just to see the Most Liked Posts, then, that is within Ptar's post. It's under the Popular Content tab, for the Most Liked Posts.

Very useful for quick sessions :D:D
Aw, quickies may provide relief. But, they really are not much fun. :devilish: :LOL:

I appreciate the help guys. It’s a feature on reddit i found pretty useful. But you guys are right, browsing every page has its fun too :)
have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.