FFW4U - Who is this Dreamgirl plus size model brunette? (IDed as Marisel G Bennett - Borderline Boober)

Socroches

Reaction score
Admin Edit: No Full Size Image(s) / more than 1 Thumbnail(s) allowed. Post edited. BQ
Hello guys,

I'm in love with a plus size model from dreamgirl lingerie but I can't find her ID anyware, so if someone can tell me more about this indianish style gogeous beauty, I will be glad!
Here some pics of her.

Attachments

• ind 4.jpg
    ind 4.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 88
  • ind 57.jpg
    ind 57.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 88
  • ind 59.jpg
    ind 59.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys...
As a fyi, I would suggest deleting posts 2 through 4, and reducing the number of images to 3 in the first post.

The reason for this, without adding new content, a thread in the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum, can only be bumped once, at least 14 days since last post.

But, by having media in reserve, you can bump the thread 2-3 times a week.

If you want to do this, just let me know, and I can delete the post, and edit your first post easily.

As a fyi, I would suggest deleting posts 2 through 4, and reducing the number of images to 3 in the first post.

The reason for this, without adding new content, a thread in the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum, can only be bumped once, at least 14 days since last post.

But, by having media in reserve, you can bump the thread 2-3 times a week.

If you want to do this, just let me know, and I can delete the post, and edit your first post easily.
Done!

More pics if that can help...

Attachments

• ind 3.jpg
    ind 3.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 71
  • ind 78.jpg
    ind 78.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 74
  • ind 244.jpg
    ind 244.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 78
Some more

Attachments

• ind 321.jpg
    ind 321.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 27
  • ind 224.jpg
    ind 224.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ind 5.jpg
    ind 5.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 28
Seriously, no one can help me to find the ID of this plus size lingerie model from dreamgirl?
I searched on pinterest, instagram, bellizona, and many more sites like, but I can't manage to discover who she is, and till now, she stills a real mystery for me, so if someone can tell me more about her, it will be very appreciated.

Attachments

• ind 65.jpg
    ind 65.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 26
  • ind 76.jpg
    ind 76.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 24
  • ind 134.jpg
    ind 134.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Seriously, no one can help me to find the ID of this plus size lingerie model from dreamgirl?
I searched on pinterest, instagram, bellizona, and many more sites like, but I can't manage to discover who she is, and till now, she stills a real mystery for me, so if someone can tell me more about her, it will be very appreciated.
Got to give it time. Clothing models can be just as hard to find as candids. Majority of companies do not ever reveal the model's name. It can also take time and/or the right person to stumble on the thread.

Got to give it time. Clothing models can be just as hard to find as candids. Majority of companies do not ever reveal the model's name. It can also take time and/or the right person to stumble on the thread.
OK, I keep the faith, I'm sure one day of another someone will eventually solve this enigma! :)

Last edited: