FFW4U/BBW4U - 38K Lantti Irres Appreciation Thread

Eh, they shouldn't have to. We want the models to keep doing webcams and such. Posting all their content jeopardizes that, especially ones they are selling. I've already got a good 40 videos of her (not the MFC vids she's selling) without paying anything. I can't complain.

Yes it's true too, I have 121 videos of it found for free on the internet, I have that it's a lot of time research, but when you're very big amateur natural tits you do not count the time spent !!! (y) :)

Lantti still going on cam every now and then. And my what a body she has! Not many girls are able to play with her breasts the way Lantti does.

She does say that they are growing, and tha ther UK size N cup bras does not fit anymore.

I can't believe how big her boobs have gotten. Not many are bigger.

Like a lot of people, her weigh fluctuates.

Lantti still going on cam every now and then. And my what a body she has! Not many girls are able to play with her breasts the way Lantti does.

She does say that they are growing, and tha ther UK size N cup bras does not fit anymore.
You guys do realize IF she's a 34N Cup UK SIZE she would be a 34S Cup US Size!!! and if she's like a 34O Cup now..she could be like a 34T Cup US SIZE!!!!??!! FUCKING INSANE!!

wish someone could find the one where she's getting off. I haven't seen that one in years and even then the audio was out of sync

Did anyone see her cam show where see tied up her tits on 7/31-8/1. It was awesome. If anyone has a recording of the show and can share it would be appreciated