FFW4U/BBW4U - 38K Lantti Irres Appreciation Thread

Lantti has huge natural tits but she makes videos and cams very disappointing, she bangs her breasts against each other all the time, shaking them in all directions, she rarely wears sexy clothes and she looks often absent in his head !!! Yet with her fabulous chest she has a huge potential, she is very pretty, I do not understand why she spoils everything like that.

Lantti has huge natural tits but she makes videos and cams very disappointing, she bangs her breasts against each other all the time, shaking them in all directions, she rarely wears sexy clothes and she looks often absent in his head !!! Yet with her fabulous chest she has a huge potential, she is very pretty, I do not understand why she spoils everything like that.
She is so frustrating.

She is so frustrating.

Oh yes , yet she has huge potential, it is a beautiful woman with incredible breasts, she could make a lot of money if she made beautiful videos in sexy outfit ... glamorous ... ect! But no , cam without interest, it's a total mess, this girl has a problem .... but which ??

I dealt wit her for years and this is most consistent I've seen her for the past year amd a half. She has scammed me and still sends me msgs on Skype .. She apparently has a daughter with cerebral palsy and she gets help from her mom but none of it excuses her behavior.. At one point I thought it did by she does what she wants and doesn't care who she ticks over.. Unfortunately I've dealt with her so long that I have become a bit vindictive its unhealthy and I advise you guys just to call her out on her shit .. She won't do anything but ignore you or hop off cam.. She doesn't work and her income is supplemented.. She's trash but I love her body she's top 5 all time for me but she's an awful person and lives a BS lifestyle..

I just remember that Cel of XX-Cel stating that Lantti was the most flakey and difficult model he has ever tried to communicate with, resulting in him never getting to photograph her.

Considering the dude has dealt with probably 500 models from over a dozen nations, that is really saying something about Lantti. :cautious:

Nah I doubt it. Its not a mood situation for her she acts on whims and knows full well what's she's doing. She has scammed unapologetically and I dont think being bipolar has anything to do with decency of character.

It's a shame the vids she sells on mfc are way overpriced. $20-$50 for 3-5 min vids on a crap webcam? No Thanks.
https://share.myfreecams.com/Lantti_lirres/albums

I don't mind buying the odd video that really appeals to me, but so many are overpriced for what they are. If you can have a meal out and see a comedy night for less than the cost of a 5 minute video, then something is wrong. I think the ladies would sell more if the costs were less.

I don't mind buying the odd video that really appeals to me, but so many are overpriced for what they are. If you can have a meal out and see a comedy night for less than the cost of a 5 minute video, then something is wrong. I think the ladies would sell more if the costs were less.

At the very least have 10-20min videos if you're going to charge those prices, and have some sort of preview besides just a picture.

She is so frustrating.

I remember the set She made for Milena's or Nadine's site, if only She could do more of that, even nothing "as pro as that" it would be enough something like Abbi's work, a medium price camera, a nice bra, one outfit at a time, 50 pics, 1 video, that would be great. Can you imagine her on a trying bras video like Abbi, or in a Waking up video? Maaaaan... .