FFW4U • Christina Swedia 182 cm / 5' 11.7" tall, 80W busty ... WOW! - Ksenia Lotos MORPHS

She's cute.

Nice find.

Though, based on:
This lady looks familiar...from another thread maybe?
and
Could be... different name maybe? I searched before posting, didn't see anything.
I did a search by IG, and this was the only thread that came up.

But, indeed, she has been posted here before. So, either under a different name, or in the IDaM&R sub-forum.

We will leave it up to our in our tittectives to figure it out. At least they got something to work with now.

BTW, to the moderator- sorry for the full size pics but I posted them as thumbnails, I promise you. They came out as full size pics anyway. Happened last time I posted, too. FYI...

She's cute.

Nice find.

Though, based on:

and

I did a search by IG, and this was the only thread that came up.

But, indeed, she has been posted here before. So, either under a different name, or in the IDaM&R sub-forum.

We will leave it up to our in our tittectives to figure it out. At least they got something to work with now.
Yes, I thought she looked familiar too, here ya go:

Mod Edit:
Thank you, @dekek

Threads merged. Redundant link deleted.

BQ

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, to the moderator- sorry for the full size pics but I posted them as thumbnails, I promise you. They came out as full size pics anyway. Happened last time I posted, too. FYI...
Did you click on the Post reply button? Or, did you click each button after the image was attached?

...I did a search by IG, and this was the only thread that came up.

IG posted in this thread is most likely fake and all of the images here are morphed. Her original thread with unmorphed images is here:

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/busty-ksenia-lotos.106979/

Due to the number of morphed images in this thread, I did not merge it with her earlier thread. I've moved this thread to the Morphs sub-forum.

IG posted in this thread is most likely fake and all of the images here are morphed. Her original thread with unmorphed images is here:

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/busty-ksenia-lotos.106979/

Due to the number of morphed images in this thread, I did not merge it with her earlier thread. I've moved this thread to the Morphs sub-forum.
Aw man! Really disappointing! I thought I'd found something, was looking forward to seeing more of her. Oh well... sorry for the false alarm. :(
Did you click on the Post reply button? Or, did you click each button after the image was attached?
Clicked the thumbnails button for each, which didn't change them to the thumbnail view in the preview. Then hit post reply because it didn't look like it was gonna post any other way.

Last edited by a moderator: