Fake Tits - Yay or Nay?

Indeed. So many guys say they hate fake tits. But I doubt if any would kick Chelsea Charms or Amy Anderssen out of their bed?

Chelsea Charms and Beshine are too extreme and don't do it for me at all but I loved some of the slim and super-stacked 90s babes. Traci Topps, Tiffany Towers, Letha Weapons, Sarenna Lee, Busty Dusty, Lisa Lipps, Nikki Knockers, LA Bust, Pandora Peaks, Wendy Whoppers, Angelique... I've definitely fantasized about them many times.

My penis doesnt know the difference. Personally I love fake tits because of how they unnaturally stick out like torpedoes. Even Norma Stitz's breasts dont stick out they just hang and sag huge.

Yay, specially if they are huge I mean K and up, teardrop implants are the best, but what I don't like its a small implanted girl which breasts look really fake, I mean girls between C and E and look like they got 2 spheres, the thing change according to the size, I mean, they don't do teardrop implants on Chelsea or Beshine size, the most amazing implants I've ever seen are the ones on Tiffany Towers and Busty Dusty.

I understand that it depends on many things to reach a result that would be amazing, but can you imagine 8000cc or 15000 cc teardrop implants? Or what size would Tiffany Towers reach on this days?

Not really into fake boobs but I unapologetically am enthralled with Larkin Love
Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). BBL46LL

You are aware that this is not Larkin? no pun intended if you are not...

Chelsea Charms and Beshine are too extreme and don't do it for me at all but I loved some of the slim and super-stacked 90s babes. Traci Topps, Tiffany Towers, Letha Weapons, Sarenna Lee, Busty Dusty, Lisa Lipps, Nikki Knockers, LA Bust, Pandora Peaks, Wendy Whoppers, Angelique... I've definitely fantasized about them many times.
Man I forgot how rootable Letha Weapons was. If time travel were possible I'd send an HD camera back to film her scenes. (I'd leave Hitler alone because Nazis make such good villains in films and video games.)

When I was younger I was really into fake tits. I remember seeing Lolo Ferrari on Euro Trash and thinking I was gonna explode.

Minka was another one who I always admired.

She still looks good in a way but it's not something I'm really into any more.

Back then you never really got to see women like Kristina Milan or Maria Moore

If girls like this had been more common at the time I probably wouldn't have been so into fake tits.

There's still some fake titted women out there that I like. Ava Addams, for example, looks amazing especially now she's put on a little bit of weight.

However, the says of those mega boobed balloons are a thing of the past.

Attachments

• l006.jpg
    l006.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 971446546.jpg
    971446546.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 463b0151.jpg
    463b0151.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Lolo Ferrari always had a special sexiness. Me also, when I was younger I jerked off like mad looking at her (on VHS!)

-What is this???

-Oh, ermm nothing, just Martina Big at the hospital where the doctors installed her new 20k custom made expanders, cause SHE WANTS THE BIGGEST BOOBS IN THE WORLD.

...and yes a couple of weeks ago she started something that could be, the most impresive compeTITion of our time, cause I don't think that Beshine or Chelsea let her conquer the throne that easy. This could be awesome.

Attachments

• fa2eec-1559838783.jpg
    fa2eec-1559838783.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 200
Like some others here, when I was much younger and didn't know any better, I found women with fake breasts attractive. But once I'd actually played with some large natural breasts and I started buying voluptuous magazine, I soon realised there was no comparison. Natural all the way! I'd much prefer a girl with a peachy ass and flat chest, than some bimbo with fake-ass balloon tits. I really can't get my head around how anyone could find girls like Minka even remotely attractive when they are topless. Not to disrespect the guys that are into it, but it's definitely not for me.

I have seen Kayla Kleevage, and Chelsea Charms which are 2 of the ladies with the largest fake boobs.

I have also seen Lexxxi Luxe, who has one of the largest pairs of natural boobs.

In between, Samantha 38G, Brandy Talore, Gabriella Michaels, Monica erotica, Taylor Steele, Alex Lakehurst, Rachel Raxxx, Mina mountains, Sierra Smiles, Hailey 38K, Summer Lashay, Ms Deja, Victoria Price, Devon Taylor and many other girls with big naturals.

To be honest, Kayla and Chelsea look great when wearing clothing or in a bra. Even taking topless pictures if they do the correct poses can be breath taking.

Every girl I see I like to do a breast play session. The girl sits next to me, and I pretty much take off her shirt and bra and spend 20 minutes just feeling her up and get right to the point.

You simply can’t do that with Kayla and Chelsea. Once the bra comes off, it’s a totally different game.

You would think Lexxxi would be the answer, but she has issues also. When I saw Lexxxi she wasn’t wearing a bra, and I think the reason why because she didn’t have one that fit. Second of all, it took too hands to feel up each tit. My hands got tired real fast, and it didn’t help matters she was bigger than me, so I couldn’t get as close as I usually like to be.

My preference is a bit of baby fat with an over flowing handful of tit. A pretty face, helps a lot and sometimes a girls mindset of “I can’t believe I’m being felt up” is sometimes a turn on.

It is always better the experience with the natural ones, the way they move, the way they look with bra or braless, etc. While a girl like Yungfrekz, Abbi or Alice85JJ look very different fully clothed or totally nude, or even better their shape and the perception of their size can change depending on the bra, top or whatever, fake ones doesn't even when the implants are the teardrop shape ones, and its more difficult to enjoy the "wobbling" when they walk, and yes we all preffer the natural ones even the girls with fake boobs, because in first place implants were invented to reach something that mother nature deny, but with all of it, if remotely one of us had a chance to make love with Chelsea, Beshine, Allegra, Lily8k, or anybody with super huge fake ones, I think that 80% maybe more couldn't resist them, as i said natural are on top, but fake help a lot of people to reach their fantasies. And in reference to my previous post, do you think that Maria Big reaching bigger sizes than Chelsea or Beshine, could unleash a Expansion fever among other girls?

Fake boobs are dreadful. My Dad could get the same pair.

Saggy boobs lifted through operation is acceptable because they didnt add anything to the meat. My point is, it's all about the real meat and milk ofcourse :))

I don't care for average size silicon boobs. But if the woman goes all the way, like Minka, Lolo Ferrari or Chelsea Charms, I live it so much'

-What is this???

-Oh, ermm nothing, just Martina Big at the hospital where the doctors installed her new 20k custom made expanders, cause SHE WANTS THE BIGGEST BOOBS IN THE WORLD.

...and yes a couple of weeks ago she started something that could be, the most impresive compeTITion of our time, cause I don't think that Beshine or Chelsea let her conquer the throne that easy. This could be awesome.

Fair play to Martina if she wants to get even bigger than Chelsea or Beshine. I just wish she didn't go with that horrendous fake black look, it just looks ridiculous.

Some are just better left alone. But if the girl is a C cup or smaller implants couldn’t hurt.

Also if the girl is flat as a board, then why not get implants.

I prefer natural all the way, but there are times when exceptions could be made