Face sitting

J

jmessi

My wife is a E-cup bbw whom I occasionally will have her handcuff me and her sit on my face as a form of punishment in some role playing scenario be it she's the teacher and I'm a perv student or my favorite is playing the contractor working in her basement as ours is in the middle of a remodel and she catches her contractor in her basement smelling her panties and is jerking off completely naked then handcuffs me and sits on my face as I gasp for oxygen. This has been my first role playing experience with a woman but I won't lie-it definitely has kept things fun in the bedroom. She even dresses the part in some provocative outfit with her cleavage hanging out and in crotchless yoga pants.

My wife is a E-cup bbw whom I occasionally will have her handcuff me and her sit on my face as a form of punishment in some role playing scenario be it she's the teacher and I'm a perv student or my favorite is playing the contractor working in her basement as ours is in the middle of a remodel and she catches her contractor in her basement smelling her panties and is jerking off completely naked then handcuffs me and sits on my face as I gasp for oxygen. This has been my first role playing experience with a woman but I won't lie-it definitely has kept things fun in the bedroom. She even dresses the part in some provocative outfit with her cleavage hanging out and in crotchless yoga pants.
Can you show us pics of your wife

Smart for marrying her. Uncover those bad boys