Experiences with my girlfriend part 2

slyslick

Reaction score
So I had a successful first date with this girl Jesse. We didn’t do anything physical, but how could I be upset with the result? I now had a super busty girl warming up to me. If I played my cards right, then this could work out well for me.

During the date we had talked about our last names, which was kind of fun for me. Jesse struck me as tech savvy enough to be able to look up someone on social media, and by exchanging names we were sort of saying, “okay, you can look me up now.” I had tried before but tinder didn’t have enough info to do any kind of filtered search. I was just left sitting through hundreds of Jesse’s with no luck.

When I got home I opened Facebook and guess who beat me to the punch. I’ve never been happier to accept a friend request. I went into her profile and looked through her pictures. Boy am I glad I didn’t see these before.

The closest comparison for Jesse’s body for me is Cheryl Blossom/Lana M, although she is not as pretty. I was scrolling through Jesse’s pictures and texting her at the same time. I was sure that she was doing the same, and I was also sure having a hard time keeping it cool now. If I had seen Jesse’s pictures before our date, I would have been way more nervous and creepy.

Jesse and I talked for a few more days and scheduled date #2. I’ve never looked forward to a date so much in my life. Date number 2 was going to be dinner and a movie close to my place. I tidied up, bought condoms, put on a good looking outfit, and headed out the door. I got to the restaurant before she did.

As I waited, I thought to myself that it was important not to mess this up. I’m sure I have something in common with some guys on here where I have a thing that I can get really excited/spazzy/nervous around really busty girls. I had enough of those experiences before and I didn’t want this to turn into that. Not when I was this close.

Jesse walked in and came to the table. She was wearing dark jeans and a black sweater. I stood up and hugged her. She hugged me at a slight angle because of the purse at her left hip. Her right breast pressed into my chest. Confirmed huge. At its most compresed point, it was like if I put my hand on my chest, fingers as straight and spread out as they go, and drew a circle around my hand from middle finger to wrist and back. I was officially swimming in the deep end.

Dinner went well. We were making good conversation, largely thanks to her again. Eye contact was more of a struggle this time but I did a very good job. I stole a peek or two and wondered about the shape of her breasts. Were they very plump? Saggy? Lopsided? What about her nipples? And obviously just how big was she? I wanted answers, but I would have to be patient.

We finished up dinner and went to the movie theatre, which was right next to the restaurant. I got snacks while she went to the bathroom, and we met at our seats. The movie started and a half hour in our arms started touching and stayed touching. The game now was to hold her hand at some point. I fought an internal war for an hour. Do it, don’t do it, not yet, maybe she doesn’t want it. Someone should make a helpful YouTube video for this.

I mustered the willpower to go for it. I put my hand over hers, and she turned her hand over to hold mine, first cupped, and then fingers laced. Glory hallelujah.

The movie ended and we walked outside. My mind was racing. Should I offer to go to a bar now? Should I invite her back to my place? I had the time to ask myself these questions because we weren’t talking so much right after the movie. We get outside and she turned to face me, she looked good in the light. “I’m going to go back now,” she said. I said okay, and looked in her eyes. She looked at mine. My body moved forward to kiss her. Our lips kissed as I put my hands on her lower back. The kiss lasted a few seconds, then ended. “Good night,” she said. I’m happy I was able to say good night, because all I could think was that I hope she didn’t feel my boner.

Pics to come in future installments. I’ll only post pictures that I take, none from social media. If you want to visualize Jesse for now, look at a Cheryl Blossom photo shoot or video and put your thumb over her face.