Experiences with my girlfriend part 1

slyslick

Reaction score
I’m gonna start posting a series of my experiences with my girlfriend because there’s no one else in my life that I can talk about it with. I haven’t dated anyone in 3 years. My last girlfriend had big tits, 36F range or so, but she didn’t really like that I was so into them as a fetish and that didn’t last long.

I’ve been trying to super like any girl on tinder with a respectable rack and message them for a date. My results over the course of six or seven months were mediocre. I only matched and met up with two girls who were underwhelming, physically and otherwise, and I was getting a little wary of the whole idea.

Well lo and behold I match with this girl whose pictures are kind of like what you hear about on here, zoomed out, lots of front-facing angles in a crowd where you can’t really tell much, etc. She did have one side-view picture that clearly showed some bust. Perspective was a little confusing, along with the not-so-clear outline of the breast. My guess for bust size was DDD.

I super liked her and a few days later she messaged me. A full sentence. Wow! Could someone finally be trying to break through the shallowness of the tinder space to make a connection? I replied with skepticism. But the conversation started and we were typing lol and stuff, as you do. Numbers were exchanged and a few days later a date was set.

The day of the date I was nervous. On the drive over I told myself there were three possibilities, and that I have to be okay with all of them:

1. She doesn’t have a great body and it was camera trickery in the picture.
2. She does have a great body but nothing comes of it.
3. She does have a great body and something cums.... erm... comes of it.

I reasoned that the most likely outcome was that i’ll try and have a good time, no sex, and i’ll end the night with a good ol’ jerk as usual. Maybe this is why I was able to play it cool during the date.

I parked and texted. She was already inside the bar. I felt really good as I walked in and saw her sitting at the bar. We’ll call her Jesse. Jesse is a white, small-town girl from the Midwest. Her face isn’t striking, but it does have good features. She has a friendly smile, and light eyes. Her skin is not porcelain smooth, a little spotty, but not terrible. She was wearing jeans and a baggy jacket. It was cold out, so I didn’t know if the jacket was to hide her chest or not. We ordered drinks.

Jesse started to talk, and talk she did. Jesse is very talkative, which felt good because it didn’t feel like I had to try very hard to entertain her. Sometimes I feel like I try too hard if I think there’s a dull moment, but Jesse seemed to do the work for me. I was playing it so cool that I almost didn’t have to try and look away from Jesse’s chest. Almost.

Jesse and I were sitting at bar stools almost facing each other. Jesse’s breasts were pushing her jacket out away from her body. Her top underneath didn’t reveal any cleavage so there was no way to judge how big, and her breasts weren’t so big that the jacket couldn’t even cover them, but there was definitely something there. An hour into the conversation and Jesse took off her jacket and set it on the back of the chair.

I am thankful that I got to this moment at this point of my life because I was able to totally keep my composure and stay focused on her and what she was saying. I was looking at Jesse, but out of the corner of my eye I could now see the outline of her bra. Jesse’s breasts stared sloping forward at about an inch and a half below armpit level, and the underwire of her bra came in at the side around elbow level. Her breasts looked plump, not spilling out of her bra, but the projection was enough to tell that they were at least a little heavy.

Jesse and I finished taking at this bar, walked to another one, had a drink and played some pac man, and then called it a night. We didn’t kiss and we didn’t go home together, but we had had a very good time and I was confident date number 2 was in the cards. I waited for her ride-share outside with her and she hugged me close when it arrived. Her chest pressed into mine and I felt a considerable squish. I didn’t want to get my hopes up, lest I be disappointed in the future, but I believed from then on that she was indeed very well-endowed.

Pics and more details in future installments

I’m gonna start posting a series of my experiences with my girlfriend because there’s no one else in my life that I can talk about it with. I haven’t dated anyone in 3 years. My last girlfriend had big tits, 36F range or so, but she didn’t really like that I was so into them as a fetish and that didn’t last long.

I’ve been trying to super like any girl on tinder with a respectable rack and message them for a date. My results over the course of six or seven months were mediocre. I only matched and met up with two girls who were underwhelming, physically and otherwise, and I was getting a little wary of the whole idea.

Well lo and behold I match with this girl whose pictures are kind of like what you hear about on here, zoomed out, lots of front-facing angles in a crowd where you can’t really tell much, etc. She did have one side-view picture that clearly showed some bust. Perspective was a little confusing, along with the not-so-clear outline of the breast. My guess for bust size was DDD.

I super liked her and a few days later she messaged me. A full sentence. Wow! Could someone finally be trying to break through the shallowness of the tinder space to make a connection? I replied with skepticism. But the conversation started and we were typing lol and stuff, as you do. Numbers were exchanged and a few days later a date was set.

The day of the date I was nervous. On the drive over I told myself there were three possibilities, and that I have to be okay with all of them:

1. She doesn’t have a great body and it was camera trickery in the picture.
2. She does have a great body but nothing comes of it.
3. She does have a great body and something cums.... erm... comes of it.

I reasoned that the most likely outcome was that i’ll try and have a good time, no sex, and i’ll end the night with a good ol’ jerk as usual. Maybe this is why I was able to play it cool during the date.

I parked and texted. She was already inside the bar. I felt really good as I walked in and saw her sitting at the bar. We’ll call her Jesse. Jesse is a white, small-town girl from the Midwest. Her face isn’t striking, but it does have good features. She has a friendly smile, and light eyes. Her skin is not porcelain smooth, a little spotty, but not terrible. She was wearing jeans and a baggy jacket. It was cold out, so I didn’t know if the jacket was to hide her chest or not. We ordered drinks.

Jesse started to talk, and talk she did. Jesse is very talkative, which felt good because it didn’t feel like I had to try very hard to entertain her. Sometimes I feel like I try too hard if I think there’s a dull moment, but Jesse seemed to do the work for me. I was playing it so cool that I almost didn’t have to try and look away from Jesse’s chest. Almost.

Jesse and I were sitting at bar stools almost facing each other. Jesse’s breasts were pushing her jacket out away from her body. Her top underneath didn’t reveal any cleavage so there was no way to judge how big, and her breasts weren’t so big that the jacket couldn’t even cover them, but there was definitely something there. An hour into the conversation and Jesse took off her jacket and set it on the back of the chair.

I am thankful that I got to this moment at this point of my life because I was able to totally keep my composure and stay focused on her and what she was saying. I was looking at Jesse, but out of the corner of my eye I could now see the outline of her bra. Jesse’s breasts stared sloping forward at about an inch and a half below armpit level, and the underwire of her bra came in at the side around elbow level. Her breasts looked plump, not spilling out of her bra, but the projection was enough to tell that they were at least a little heavy.

Jesse and I finished taking at this bar, walked to another one, had a drink and played some pac man, and then called it a night. We didn’t kiss and we didn’t go home together, but we had had a very good time and I was confident date number 2 was in the cards. I waited for her ride-share outside with her and she hugged me close when it arrived. Her chest pressed into mine and I felt a considerable squish. I didn’t want to get my hopes up, lest I be disappointed in the future, but I believed from then on that she was indeed very well-endowed.

Pics and more details in future installments
Good start, my man! Hoping to get more soon!

Awesome awesome awesome I'll be following your post man. Best of luck!

Virtual high five my man! Really hopes this works out for you.

Nothing better than a well told big breasts story.