Ecstasy on the Beach

Pakito

Reaction score
I went to the beach a few days ago and what happened was epic.

As soon as I arrived I couldn't help but notice a girl with big tight tits in her black bikini, my towel was further away but I took several walks along the shore to get a good look at her, there were more women even topless but none of them had those tits.

At one point I see her take off her bikini, move it away from her towel and lie down, I see her huge tits for a millisecond but it's enough to drive me crazy, I also see that she is next to a boy, stealthily I bring my towel and stand behind them, in an area of rocks, they don't notice anything.

After a long wait I see that she turns around but at the same time she doesn't want to show her tits, she crosses her arms so that it is difficult to see them from the front or the side but I am behind and I can see them perfectly, the boy leaves to bathe so she lets go a little and lowers her arms, touches them and I observe them carefully.

I can't help it, I'm going to explode, I get behind a big rock so they can't see me, I have a perfect view of her tits but she can't see me, I see her looking around and even behind her to see if anyone is looking, it's Inevitably, I start to touch myself, her tits take me to ecstasy, the boy is still in the water, in a short time I explode like never before seeing her great tits, I am completely exhausted.

The boy returns and she goes to the water but continues holding her tits with her arms, I go to the water disoriented but I see them again, I try to do another one in the water but I don't have time, she barely stays on the shore although they are touched repeatedly.

I go back to my towel, I'm still exhausted and I lie down, she's still trying to hide her tits but I've known ecstasy.

Shortly after they leave, I do the same since after seeing that I was not going to see anything better on the beach.

Days later I'm still excited.

Last edited: