Download content from Instagram

kartbored

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Does anyone know a site or something to download Instagram stories and highlights and reels? Even better if it has some sort of archiving feature like tik.fail

Does anyone know a site or something to download Instagram stories and highlights and reels? Even better if it has some sort of archiving feature like tik.fail
there are plenty of extension to download instagram post
i dont think ive seen an instagram archive

how does tik.fail work? there are plenty of titkoks accounts i want to save but dont know how to tell that website to archive an account

doesn't work with "private pages"

Nothing works with private pages..
That's why they are private..:rolleyes:
If you mean a private page that you aren't a follower of, then yes that's true, but most of the paste-the-link type downloaders only work with public accounts. There's a great program called 4Kstogram, which if I recall costs $20 for a lifetime license. Once you log in you can download entire accounts, or filter as you like, such as "stories since x date to x date" - any account you follow whether private or not.

On Chrome I use a combination of:

instantgram - easiest for individual posts, but sometimes bugs and won't download.

indown.io - for highlights so I don't have to go through all of them, posts when instantgram bugs. It will redirect you to the private downloader if IG is private.

Story Saver extension - best extension I found to download individual stories and highlights.