REQUEST Does anyone know if ValidTetonas snapchat is worth it? She post quite enough still on Twitter but they are all reletively tame

Requesting more content and/or information
I only post teasers. My Snapchat is very worth it. As soon as you buy my Snapchat I automatically send videos of All my encounters/collabs, and show other private parts of my body that I don’t post on Twitter. Why show what I’m trying to get those to pay for? But yes I’m worth the ONE time payment & my loyal fans love me. I’ve been around since 2018.

I only post teasers. My Snapchat is very worth it. As soon as you buy my Snapchat I automatically send videos of All my encounters/collabs, and show other private parts of my body that I don’t post on Twitter. Why show what I’m trying to get those to pay for? But yes I’m worth the ONE time payment & my loyal fans love me. I’ve been around since 2018.
You may want to get verified as a model here, because we get quite a few people pretending to be models and you wouldn't want a scammer to besmirch your name. @Ptar generally handles these.

Welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed photos of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more. :)

Please, if you can send a pic/selfie holding a sign that says my Username or something like that, I can change your status to Model.
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...an-sign-in-this-forum-and-become-verified.39/

This is to ensure the authenticity of the thread. It ensures nobody else will try to impersonate you. :)

Thank you,
Ptar :cool: