Do women with "Huge Natural Tits" age more gracefully?

chubster87

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
MissesC's unusual physical form and its timeless nature inspired this thread. But most likely this thread will probably go no where since it requires some deeper thinking, but based on my personal observations, and reviewing pics. on this site, I am convinced..........

The majority of women with big tits, "big natural tits" that make some effort to remain somewhat fit
do tend to age more gracefully or slowly than their smaller chested sisters.

Visual aids may be provided if this thread takes off.....

Last edited:
Interesting to think about. But this might be a case of distorted perception. People on a forum like this ( focused on tits ) will always approach such a topic with a bias.
Also it is hard to generalize this, due to the population of females missing which weren't reviewed or are not observable. To validate your thesis you would need someone independent to gather a sample size, so that there isn't a sampling bias.

But personally I can partly agree with you, due to my own observance (which is also biased).

Hell why not add another example, maybe it will help this thread create a discussion. In the early days of boob blogs around the 2000,'s it would have fired up all kinds of rhetoric, but in the OF, cell phone 24/7 days.......not so much it seems will appear on the "big tit" intellectual front.

Again the wife's boobs have been the same with only slight growth since ages 25-30. And yes they have grown over the last 10 years, but again only slightly. But the key is she caused damn near riots anywhere we went with men in sight around age 60, and I am convinced her huge breasts aided her natural sex appeal, and helped her look more youthful. And literally better at 60 than at any other age, including her face.

And for the record, the college knuckle heads are still wearing her out to get attention from her @ age 70, but they are at least not starting riots in restaurants like they did 10 years ago.

The following video is age 60 with AI facial renderings by "danniangelabev" which depict MissesC basically from ages 25-45, anyone who might be able to help me with an AI for age 60 give me a message please.

View attachment 4131455
View attachment 4131456
View attachment 4131457
Age 60?! She's got one hot, smoking body!!Those thighs look like they belong on the body of a 25 year old!!

IMO, no, you just don't notice the wrinkles so much due to being distracted by the tits.

well, i am sorry to break the imagination of some of you. There are many factors about ageing but bust line most likely is not one such. The "only" likely body part I'd read on ageing is the face (along with hair, neck, if you want). I cannot as well generalize based on ethnic groups/facial contour (deeper eyes or not/bigger nose or not). However, as my ex (mixed origin) once said, I think it's fair to say if a woman has deeper eyes for her origin, she in fact is more likely to *look* more mature than, say, some Asian women (of my origin) who have a "flat face".

In short, you can have deep eyes but still age well. I've seen many such people, whereas some others just develop crow's feet/smile lines as early as below age 30. Also, people are of different sizes/height/education/verbal behaviour, so it's very hard to tell.

look at some of the most popular models posted here, and you can also tell some women just age better than some others.

i am just another boobhound, but i have to say larger boobs tend to amplify femininity and in fact age a woman more than if she was flat chested. Really, i think a portion of younger women of my people, esp. if really flat and thin, literally look like teens.

nah i think eveyne ages differently but i'm prob always going to be attracted to someone with big natural tits lolol <3

nah i think eveyne ages differently but i'm prob always going to be attracted to someone with big natural tits lolol <3
Thanks for responding "boobfreak484"....I thought this thread was going to just dry up and die. It is pure speculatioin no matter how we estimate it, but my wife's skin is remarkably supple and smooth and she does nothing to maintain it (excluding breast stretch marks). Like dermabrasions, extra moisture lotion, or any sort of beauty salon treatments, and her skin looks about 20 years younger than her numerical age.

We must rely on science I suppose, but extra hormonal activity for the softer sex (which ain't men) might help feed a more youthful look. My wife will not let me fully show her face, but it would be interesting to know how old Abbi, or say Milena is in some of their photo/video shoots. They both appear to have fairly supple creamy skin, and that is if they were 40 let alone being older. And I surely think Abbi is hovering close to 40 and many of Milena's shoots were probably of that age. Speculation but at least based on how long ago I first noticed both of them, aside from breast stretch marks their skin looked/looks very creamy.

Whenever there is a thread which begins "Do busty women...", posters jump in and make the mistake of assuming that the genetic and environmental factors which lead to large breasts exist in a vacuum. At first it might seem logical to conclude that big breasts are unrelated to cognitive function and other parts of the body but it isn't so. The body is a complex network of information and each part is constant interraction with some of, if not all, the other parts.

"Do busty women like big dicks?", "Are busty women more outgoing?" and "Do busty women age more gracefully?" are all perfectly valid questions and one shouldn't be surprised if interesting correlations were unearthed. Obviously, we are not going to be concluding busty women ipso facto age more gracefully but is it possible that busty women may, on average, exhibit traits which deviate from the norm in a significant way? Yes, absolutely.

To answer the question, my guess would be that it's UNlikely that busty women grow older gracefully. There is research that suggests men and women with larger secondary sexual characteristics are more likely to be promiscuous and lower in intelligence. If that's true, then big knockered women are almost certainly more likely to engage in party behaviours - drinking, smoking, applying heavy amounts of make up, tanning etc. - all of which would negatively impact the skin.

Whenever there is a thread which begins "Do busty women...", posters jump in and make the mistake of assuming that the genetic and environmental factors which lead to large breasts exist in a vacuum. At first it might seem logical to conclude that big breasts are unrelated to cognitive function and other parts of the body but it isn't so. The body is a complex network of information and each part is constant interraction with some of, if not all, the other parts.

"Do busty women like big dicks?", "Are busty women more outgoing?" and "Do busty women age more gracefully?" are all perfectly valid questions and one shouldn't be surprised if interesting correlations were unearthed. Obviously, we are not going to be concluding busty women ipso facto age more gracefully but is it possible that busty women may, on average, exhibit traits which deviate from the norm in a significant way? Yes, absolutely.

To answer the question, my guess would be that it's UNlikely that busty women grow older gracefully. There is research that suggests men and women with larger secondary sexual characteristics are more likely to be promiscuous and lower in intelligence. If that's true, then big knockered women are almost certainly more likely to engage in party behaviours - drinking, smoking, applying heavy amounts of make up, tanning etc. - all of which would negatively impact the skin.
Post of the day goes to...you.

Where have you been all of our TitHound Forum Visitin' Lives? We could've used your wisdom a few months back.

That was great..... the attraction to people with M cup breasts like my wife, certainly lead one to ask a variety of questions with the lead identifier "Do Busty women".......followed by multiple scenarios.........so kudos to you sir, great point. I can tell you for certain my wife looks 10 years or probably 20 younger than she is, and her 2 younger sister look much older than her even though one is 10 years younger. Both do not have big boobs, my wife is the oddity in her family. Another thing is she loves to drink, but only in celebration and I am convinced it is her "Scotch-Irish" blood lines.

To your one of your points, "promiscuous & lower in intelligence," and where it could lead if so applied to the said stacked individual, unfortunately the misses breaks the mold there, big big time. She has just short of a measured genius IQ, and that is by the old standards of 160, not the current dumbed down 140.

As you point out, this does play out in the random cosmic genetic anomaly, I still find it highly interesting to watch college aged kids make fools of themselves over a woman who has already had kids that are past their ages. All of which does..... not quell my curiosity

Which again may play into the random thesis.......It is what it is and some are just different and human physical structures and traits have nothing to do with breast size or penis size or whatever size applied to whatever sex. Hopefully more will answer this just like you, cause I would love to hear a clinical reason, as to any and all or no connections...exisingt. And would I trust them, not really, num nutzes in this world are still trying to figure out what turns a woman on. The answer has always been simple.......

Fire some more stuff guys