Do we have a sort of "if you don't have anything nice to say..." rule when people ask "Tell me what you think"?

AreolaGrande

Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Maybe this is in the rules somewhere and I didn't see it, but I'm just curious about this subject now. I've noticed for the most part people are really good at following the rule "If you don't have anything nice/good to say, don't say anything at all" when it comes to posts like "Tell me what you think of my wife, girlfriend, my tits, etc."

I don't ask because I personally want to say something like "eh, not a fan" when I see those posts and actually think something along those lines (because I don't want to hurt people's feelings), I ask because I'm surprised there isn't more of it to some extent, given this is the internet lol. I don't mean like straight up mean or abusive things either, I just literally mean responses like "too small for my taste" or "personally, I like areolas that are a little smaller" that are just an honest answer in the vein of answering for the sake of the fact they asked. I know a lot of us on this site are kinda specific in what we do and don't gravitate toward.

I ask this 100% out of curiosity and not as a comment on what the rules should/shouldn't be or what people should or shouldn't comment :)

Personally it’s my opinion that anyone who is posting their original content really shouldn’t be slammed. If I don’t like something I don’t usually say I don’t because it’s just my opinion. Also someone else here may enjoy it and I wouldn’t want to kill their buzz either. And finally if you crap on someone else’s effort it usually leads to less posting.

If it is someone advertising their “wares” I usually feel differently but may still not say anything negative.

If I think it’s a fake I’ll usually say something if I have proof or know it.

Again all my opinions, and obviously not rules.

I see no reason to be critical most of the time. IF ya like it great, if not move on and say nothing. And the pages of debate on a chicks mental status is always amusing. I always figure if it some random girl, someones wife if they want to share great no need to be critical. IF she is trying to make money and all then its more appropriate to be critical (content quality, posting frequency)