Darcy, Thin and quite busty

she has e pretty interseting set of hangers indeed plus,duck face apart,she is a very beautiful bi..ehm chick !

I’m in love with this girl. She never ever wears a bra even though she has the sloppiest hangers I’ve ever seen on a teen. Every outfit she wears is designed to let her tits hang as low as possible and I fucking love it!

Anyone messaged her about nudes yet?
Which once again proves my point about handing out social handles on the internet.
'gAiZ lEtS mSg hEr bAuT noOdZ, ShE wIlL sLeEp wIf mE iF i dO' *tips fedora*

If the woman decides to make a living out of showing her tits, I'm quite sure she'll be able to find the platforms whithout dudes randomly messaging her.

Which once again proves my point about handing out social handles on the internet.
'gAiZ lEtS mSg hEr bAuT noOdZ, ShE wIlL sLeEp wIf mE iF i dO' *tips fedora*

If the woman decides to make a living out of showing her tits, I'm quite sure she'll be able to find the platforms whithout dudes randomly messaging her.
Agreed but also disagree...If you have a way with words and present a good social media page..content gets generated..and that is fact...Having Said That A lot Of FOOLS just jump into TITS OR GTFO type messages...No NO NO my friends it is a subtle art...

You have to work on it..It is not over night...open up with a Joke or something they have NEVER heard before ...For example..I went to a bar/club and across the bar was this 5'2 brunette on the thicker side with a set of CanJams hanging from her chest ... I tell the bartender to send her a glass of water and tell her its from me...She is immediately puzzled the gears in her mind start turning...she feels that "insecurity" that we all feel women especially..and before you know we are talking...DO NOT BE A CREEP be polite funny dont even look at her tits make it like they dont mean SHIT (IN PERSON) and you WIN not internet win but WIN...-TheCanMan

Not trying to preach or anything just sharing what works boys

You need to present something they have not received before...you can look at their page and get an idea what they are like..work with it..before you know it

Attachments

• 1547923606064.jpg
    1547923606064.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,069
  • 1547923542986.jpg
    1547923542986.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,036
Last edited by a moderator:
You need to present something they have not received before...you can look at their page and get an idea what they are like..work with it..before you know it
Do that on Darcy

Did she at least see your message because I tried it and no reply not even seen, and it's been a month now
Did she at least see your message because I tried it and no reply not even seen, and it's been a month now
Yes take into account the time zone difference and day / night of the week you're more likely to get a response on a day/night where she is not out with those cans dragging on the dance floor

Yes take into account the time zone difference and day / night of the week you're more likely to get a response on a day/night where she is not out with those cans dragging on the dance floor
Nice, did you arrange to meet up with her yet?