Darcy, Thin and quite busty

shes pretty ruthless but leaves herself public sometimes so have a look when she does so haha

Best I could do
I don't want to cause too much controversy but anyone else a bit disappointed by how her tits look here? Thought they would be bigger and fuller than that tbh. They are lacking width

shes pretty ruthless but leaves herself public sometimes so have a look when she does so haha
That's the problem. Her account doesn't show up at all even though I made a new one. When I google search her account it comes out but when I go to the link it says user not found. Unless she disabled her account or something but I don't think she did.

That's the problem. Her account doesn't show up at all even though I made a new one. When I google search her account it comes out but when I go to the link it says user not found. Unless she disabled her account or something but I don't think she did.
That means you are blocked.

Can't see her IG either, guess I was blocked, don't even remember following her. Gees.

Can't see her IG either, guess I was blocked, don't even remember following her. Gees.
Maybe she found you through the row of people that IG suggests you to discover. If you followed someone she's following, chances are that she found you that way. If she's watching the statistics about who has viewed her posts or stories, then it's even easier to be targeted.

Old video, but old sendvid-link in the thread is broken unless you use https instead. Also uploading it here since it mat be taken down at sendvid.

Attachments

• 2lfjrwrt.mp4
    840.1 KB
Last edited: